IGNORED

I went and done it just to see what its about

Rick Haywood

Don't hate on me. I figured I would see what all the hype is about so I switched and bought a Harley. I know I know but I wanted to try one and so far I like the bike. Throttle response if quick and the bike is smoother than i thought it would be. I will let you know in 25,000 miles if I am still happy or not. Here is a couple pics. 2013 Ultra Limited with 9700 miles and I got it for a very good price

Harley 1 .jpgHarley 2.jpg

RICK!! RICK!!!:95: Say it ain't so!!!:Avatars_Gee_George: We will wait for you at the next DQ!!!:backinmyday: Just kidding Rick. Hope it does ya good. That 56 I had taught me to stay away!!! But they ain't the same scoot. Mine was the best looking thing I will ever own just had to keep wrench in each hand.:Avatars_Gee_George: Good Luck!! Does it mark its spot yet???

Indeed!!! GORGEOUS SCOOT Rick = just flat out GORGEOUS IMHO!! Fact is,, Harley has come a long long ways (see vids) since the days of the Flatheads, Knucks, Pans, slab side Shoves, Cones, Evo's, Twin Cam's and now the new "8"s ... It's been an amazing progression to be part of.. I LOVE the Ultra's and the Limited in that color is actually one of my very favorites..

It is also down right AMAZING the amount of those gorgeous HD's that now can be had at very reasonable prices (considering what they and their competition like the Polaris and the new Venture cost new) = talk about a saturated market.. I look at a beautiful machine like you just picked up that isnt even broken in yet and it's 5 years old and I just :bawling:... What on earth is that about,,,,, never ever made sense to me and, knowing you,, I bet you feel the same way.... Nice though cause WOWZY = look what you got = BROTHER THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!:dancefool::clap2::thumbsup2:

Have fun this summer!!

Puc

Beautiful bike! I found that the Harley Classic bikes fit me the best except for seeming to sit to close to the tank. Got rid of the problem with a different seat. They handle well and my 08 handled way better than the 11 I had. Enjoy it - just be careful the clothes can cost you an arm and a leg!