IGNORED

Passed by a strange looking Yamaha rider lately?

RandyR

Why in the world would a motorcycle need a robot driver or why would a robot have any interest in a motorcycle at all? That's just too weird for me to even contemplate. Does it have a cooler in its torso that you can get into while riding behind it? Then I might let someone drive me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just stepped out in the garage and asked Maggie the R1 what she thought about this.. Her words? "They put that thang on my back they better double tie wrap his hands on the bars and super glue his feet on the pegs cause I will buck em off so fast when he wicks me up that he'll be in worse shape than C3PO after the Empire got done with him at Landeau's joint after he hits the pavement"

You never cease to amaze me with your memory and gab, Puc. Thanks for being here.

:farmer:

I just stepped out in the garage and asked Maggie the R1 what she thought about this.. Her words? "They put that thang on my back they better double tie wrap his hands on the bars and super glue his feet on the pegs cause I will buck em off so fast when he wicks me up that he'll be in worse shape than C3PO after the Empire got done with him at Landeau's joint after he hits the pavement"

They finally replaced the little crazy Japanese guy that did the 1/4 mile testing. I always knew that the only way any of the 1/4 mile times that they got was when they taped the throttle wide open and kicked it off of the centerstand. I figured he was about to retire about now and they couldn't find anyone crazy enough to replace him! :nanner:

They finally replaced the little crazy Japanese guy that did the 1/4 mile testing. I always knew that the only way any of the 1/4 mile times that they got was when they taped the throttle wide open and kicked it off of the centerstand. I figured he was about to retire about now and they couldn't find anyone crazy enough to replace him! :nanner:

Thatd be a hell of a job!