IGNORED

Wny regional rally 2018......

BIG TOM

The dates are set....same venue as always...AUGUST 16TH THRU THE 19TH...Itinerary will be posted as it is settled upon by the committee in the regional rally section of this forum..you must sign up in the calendar section if you plan on attending...hope to see you all there...BRING YOUR FRIENDS.....LIVE BAND ON SATURDAY.....

The dates are set....same venue as always...AUGUST 16TH THRU THE 19TH...Itinerary will be posted as it is settled upon by the committee in the regional rally section of this forum..you must sign up in the calendar section if you plan on attending...hope to see you all there...BRING YOUR FRIENDS.....LIVE BAND ON SATURDAY.....

When does the first date change happen?

Is there a theme this year?

As soon as the date is:backinmyday: locked in, Secured, Verified and triple stamp certified.....I will book my time off to be there. :whistling:

Lisa and I really want to come, but we'll have to see.

Caring for my Dad has turned into something where we can't leave as a couple, so we're kind of bound to home for as long as we're able to care for him.

It's pretty much that or a nursing home, and neither he nor we want that.

I'll let ya know when it gets close.:Cartoon_397:

I was first !
Look again Big Tom is in 1st, Saddlebum slips into 2nd followed by slow roll taking third, XV1100SE drops into last place.

If you change the date then maybe I can come.
Sure Just when I trust Big Tom has secured the date and I sign on .... You Gotta stir things up :doh:

Look again Big Tom is in 1st, Saddlebum slips into 2nd followed by slow roll taking third, XV1100SE drops into last place.

You are looking at the list alphabetically. Look at the time stamps.

• BIG TOM 12-27-2017 06:10 PM + 8 guests - Taters and I will be there

• saddlebum 12-27-2017 11:58 PM

• slowrollwv 12-28-2017 05:51 AM + 1 guest

• XV1100SE 12-27-2017 07:43 PM + 1 guest - Looking forward to it !

Tom was only first because he created the event. 12-27-2017 06:10 PM (Doesn't count since he created it)

I was 12-27-2017 07:43 PM ==> Makes me #1, FIRST

Ben was 12-27-2017 11:58 PM ==> SECOND place !!!

Charles was 12-28-2017 05:51 AM

Sorry Ben...gotta be quicker than that !!!

WOW !!

Thats what I call PLANNING AHEAD !!

Plan to come and will sign up right now. Will have to see though where in the world I will be working at that time.

I would think with your smarts you would have this figured out by now! What you do is register that you will be attending and then tell the boss that in August of the year 2018 you will be in the USofA, no arguments! He can then plan to have you do some of your work where you are for a change, rather than have you go where the work seems to be. It's really a no-brainer the way I see it. My boss has no problem with the concept, now that she has learned how to deal with it. It did take while though, and she had to adjust a little, but she did succumb in the end and now thinks it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

See you in August!!

You are looking at the list alphabetically. Look at the time stamps.

• BIG TOM 12-27-2017 06:10 PM + 8 guests - Taters and I will be there

• saddlebum 12-27-2017 11:58 PM

• slowrollwv 12-28-2017 05:51 AM + 1 guest

• XV1100SE 12-27-2017 07:43 PM + 1 guest - Looking forward to it !

Tom was only first because he created the event. 12-27-2017 06:10 PM (Doesn't count since he created it)

I was 12-27-2017 07:43 PM ==> Makes me #1, FIRST

Ben was 12-27-2017 11:58 PM ==> SECOND place !!!

Charles was 12-28-2017 05:51 AM

Sorry Ben...gotta be quicker than that !!!

What do mean quicker. You got out of the gate early and you still fell in last place:rotfl:

WOW !!

Thats what I call PLANNING AHEAD !!

Plan to come and will sign up right now. Will have to see though where in the world I will be working at that time.

Just e-mailed you, thought you may have been abdicated by aliens...gonna change up some things this year...we will keep the dinner, bbq, and Spragues ride but that's about all...stay out of trouble .see you soon....