IGNORED

Pandora

slowrollwv

Thinking about using Pandora for music on the go. Do any of you use it? And do you like it?
I got tired of Pandora without a subscription. I've been using Napster happily for years and share the account with my 22 year old son who uses it all the time. You can have same account in like 3 phones and 3 computers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

+1 for Pandora. I've really enjoyed it over the years. The subscribed service is excellent. A lot of my friends are using Spotify and they have a family membership that allows use on up to 6 devices I believe. It is also good. Basically any song/album/artist you want you can listen to and the algorithms have gotten really good for finding new/different artists.

I use Pandora at home or anywhere else I have a wifi connection. Never use anywhere else due to the amount of bandwidth it may use. Does anyone know how much data it consumes when using it for a days ride? If it is next to nothing, I may start using it when we are out riding.

I use Pandora at home or anywhere else I have a wifi connection. Never use anywhere else due to the amount of bandwidth it may use. Does anyone know how much data it consumes when using it for a days ride? If it is next to nothing, I may start using it when we are out riding.
I had 1gb of service and was using Pandora daily I would get all the way to my 25th day before my phone would say I was out. But I kept accidently trying to watch @cowpuc videos[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

I had 1gb of service and was using Pandora daily I would get all the way to my 25th day before my phone would say I was out. But I kept accidently trying to watch @cowpuc videos[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I will add when I had 3gb of service thru gophone Pandora was all I used and even watching one or two YouTube videos I would have roll over...

I never listen to regular AM/FM any longer, but I'm stuck with series XM. The truck I bought used came with a lifetime subscription.. Maybe came with the audio upgrade system??. I talked to one person who spoke XM, and he said what I have is not offered any longer?? It handles my eclectic listening habits.... and did I mention it's free.... :whistling:

I never listen to regular AM/FM any longer, but I'm stuck with series XM. The truck I bought used came with a lifetime subscription.. Maybe came with the audio upgrade system??. I talked to one person who spoke XM, and he said what I have is not offered any longer?? It handles my eclectic listening habits.... and did I mention it's free.... :whistling:
My sister and brother in law have that too. Its free for you lol they had to pay for there's. I never fell for paying for radio... I know it wouldn't work in rain... I remember satellite at the house when we lived in town with small dish every time it would rain or wind would blow we would lose signal. The McD's where I worked in 1998 would not work when it would rain so when I hear satellite I run...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That is true. Pandora actually has two different options though. I subscribe to the standard plan for $4.95 per month. It does away with the commericals but doesn't allow you to download to listen off line. The premium plan is, I think, $10.99 per month and does allow you to download and save the songs for off line listening.

I had 1gb of service and was using Pandora daily I would get all the way to my 25th day before my phone would say I was out. But I kept accidently trying to watch cowpuc videos[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks, good to know. Looks like I will be using it from now on.

I have used Pandora for a few years now. Since like 2007. Back then I had unlimited data with Sprint, so dont know about data rates. Then a couple years back we switched to Verizon and only had like 3gb between both of us. SOMEONE dont pay good attention to how much facebook or other stuff like that she is doing not on a wifi. So past couple years on our trips I have just used the Ipod. I use the free version and I dont think the commercials are less than regular radio.