IGNORED

VA called Me???

Yammer Dan

Made another trip in there. I ain't sure what if anything will come of it. She started out telling me my stress test was good. What Stress test?? Then everything is my fault and she has no idea why I can't breath......

Oh hell, brings back bad memories Dan. Went through stress test-OK, then a heart cat-great, couple weeks later I passed out twice at home. Off to the Horspital, lots of scans/mri, blood tests. Bottom line...pulmonary embolism (blood clot).

Scared the heck out of me. Now I am fine (this all happened eight years back), but keep checking and looking since this is a killer.

:farmer:

My right leg is full of clots from the wreck in 06 and again in 09. This doc don't like to talk about that leg since she claims it don't hurt!!! She claimed yesterday the Stress test looked good. Haven't had one..... Heart echo was screwed up. Didn't explain why. Told her my FOOT was hurting where it was operated on in 09. She replied she could she nothing wrong with my ankle.... It just goes on and on. I'm gonna start walking and and saying "Nothing wrong see ya next year!!"