IGNORED

What have I started?

Venturous

Gary, I know what you mean. I have my 83, my son has an 86 and my grandson has another 83, plus I have another 85 Venture. I also have two Miatas, my son has one and my grandson has two.

Hey, I hope you are enjoying your Time Out Camper as much as we are. We put a car top carrier on top for more storage and hook it to my Miata and have a blast camping. I never bought the extended room, but we do have a screen room that works great. We also have a 5K BTU A/C that we can carry in the trunk of the Miata for hot weather camping. Us seeing yours at Asheville was what got us buying one for ourselves.

We camped at Hunting Island State Park near Hilton Head the week before hurricane Matthew went thru and when looking at some of the pictures posted on Google, there sat our little camper with a comment about never seeing a tent with an A/C before. Who ever posted it did not know it was actually a camper.

Randy

This is the picture posted on Google.

Camper at Hunting Island.jpg

Edited by Venturous Randy

It is very cool that your son is getting the motorcycle bug. One out of four of my kids decided he wanted to ride when he was around 27 years old. I told him that there only a small percentage of people that try riding will stay riding. After three years he quit.

I hope you have better luck. There is a joy that comes with riding alone, and a joy that comes from riding in groups. Then there is the joy of riding with your kid.