IGNORED

Thankful??

Yammer Dan

OK Hope everyone has a Great day and plenty of Turkey. But I'm sure a few of us will say.... F*** 2017!!! That Bi*** only got a few more days and her sorry a** will be gone!!! Come on 2018!!! Got to be a Better One!!! I'm glad this Bit** is about DONE!!!

ANYBODY GLAD THIS ONE IS BOUT DONE???

OK Hope everyone has a Great day and plenty of Turkey. But I'm sure a few of us will say.... F*** 2017!!! That Bi*** only got a few more days and her sorry a** will be gone!!! Come on 2018!!! Got to be a Better One!!! I'm glad this Bit** is about DONE!!!

Nope - we had a great year thus far. Maybe not as good as it could have been but we learned a LOOOOOOONG time ago to make the best with what we have - and be thankful for it.

If one would stop and look around they might find that things may be worse on the other side of the street.

Happy Thanksgiving

You could have been born a Taliban!

I was watching in amazement a video showing some Canadian snipers shooting Taliban soldiers from over a mile away and my Russian wife walked by and commented, "That could have been you if you had been born in Afghanistan." So, we should all be grateful we were not born in Afghanistan or many other places instead of the USA.

Nope - we had a great year thus far. Maybe not as good as it could have been but we learned a LOOOOOOONG time ago to make the best with what we have - and be thankful for it.

If one would stop and look around they might find that things may be worse on the other side of the street.

Happy Thanksgiving

YEAH The Dope Dealer on the other side of the Street doing Fine!! I've taken a look on the Other Side of the Street and bought More Ammo!!!

I know '17 has been pretty much atrocious for you folks my brother and I want you to know that you, your family and especially your brother are still on my mind and in my prayers.. I am just still speechless over all that has happened..

On the other hand though,, after just having my 3rd cancer surgery of the year a couple weeks ago and still struggling with recouperation from it, and looking back at what they found and removed in there back in January when I was wondering whether or not I was gonna get to hold my new Grandson being born in February. And then ending up not only getting to hold em but also getting to wear out 5 rear tires on Tweeksis over the summer with my best friend... Well,, it may sound crazy coming from a person who really doesnt feel good this Thanksgiving morning but

last time I did any traveling I noticed that there are houses all over the country, some of them are even for sale. I'm pretty sure that if things were so unbearable I'd be liquidating and get the H@l# outta there.

Never ran from a thing in my life!! Ain't about to start now. If I continue this post I'll be kicked out of here forever.

It's been a slow riding year for me, VERY slow. But I'm thankful for a few things this year. My health and the health of my kids and wife are good. My father in law is recovering from lung cancer, I went to Europe for the first time ever ( Paris and Amsterdam are awesome!) I didn't get fired from my job.....yet, the house escaped Hurricane Irma with just a big thick pine tree branch hanging from the tree, no car accidents and the purchase of 2 new vehicles replacing both toyotas over 220k each. When you write it all out and make a list, it comes across as perhaps bragging, but it isn't. It just shows you clearly what I AM thankful for, which includes all my riding buddies and friends on this and the GW forum. Stay well and ride safe...

Mr. Hummingbird I was giving my opinion of this year. Not trying to rain on anyone else's Parade. Why would I want to leave anywhere?? I would rather fight than eat and I like to eat!!! If I have problems in my area I deal with them. Can't be accountable for the libtards not within reach. 2017 can't get her sorry a** out of here soon enough for me!! Have a great day Sir. 2017 can KMA!!

Mr. Hummingbird I was giving my opinion of this year. Not trying to rain on anyone else's Parade. Why would I want to leave anywhere?? I would rather fight than eat and I like to eat!!! If I have problems in my area I deal with them. Can't be accountable for the libtards not within reach. 2017 can't get her sorry a** out of here soon enough for me!! Have a great day Sir. 2017 can KMA!!

Dan - I now the last couple years have't been very kind to you and your family. I agree with you that this year has been especially bad....for your sake and your family, I hope 2018 is prosperous, healthy, and a hell of a lot better than 2017.

Thank you Don. That's all I was trying to say. We didn't have the big dinner this year. I had a bowl of Beef Stew and a grilled cheese sandwich!! All I wanted. I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving but for us we aren't giving thanks for 2017's crap!!! Run?? From what? Life? Bring it Bit**!! :Avatars_Gee_George:

Yep I'm thankful!!!! I got 2 arms, 2 legs, and all the stuff in-between. I doesn't all work like it used to when I was 20, but it sure works better than I see and hear from others. I have a house to live in, heat and water and a car to drive, along with a Spyder to play on. I have 6 kids, 17 grandkids and a 2 (3) great grand kids along with 4 kids in-law and 2 grandkids in-law. Everyday so far, the sun has come up as was promised and has set again in the evening. I wasn't promised anything when I was born, but have been granted a lot, food, water, clothing every day, and medical when I needed it, freedom to move around from here to there without somebody needing to know about it constantly. I have wonderful wife, who doesn't want the moon and cooks like no other.

For my future????? I can only hope and pray that in the next years I will be blessed as I have been, but if I loose some or all of what I enjoy now, I will still depend on the One who guides all.

The distant future looks great, no more sorrow, no more hunger, no more sickness, no tornadoes, no landslides,,,,, just perfection!!!!

Want to join me? You would be welcome for sure.

I'm thankful as hell! Some great things happened this year. My first step daughter made it from the Philippines a couple months ago and my last step daughter made it to our great country just in time to join our family at the Thanksgiving day table. Turns out they are both quite remarkable young ladies and have quite a bit of gratitude to be inside the USA. Their mother (my lovely and totally amazing wife) is elated that they are both finally here after all the hurdles with USCIS. We had all our adult kids and both my parents at the table along with a handful of others that had no family nearby. The couple drama queens that lurk within my family did not show so it was just an amazing and drama free Tday. Everyone got to visit and acquaint with our newest family members. It could not have gone smoother.

I realize entitlement is the theme of this generation and I'm thinking it edged out the whole concept of gratitude among some younger crowds. Were not in North Korea, we're not at war yet, still have jobs, cars, bikes, heat and food. One thanksgiving many years ago (89 or 90) I ate a handful of dry cheerios and slept in my cold car when I had just moved to the Seattle area and had no money or place to live, didnt even have insurance on the car I was living in when I could not afford a motel, an actual apartment was well out of my reach then with 1st, last and deposit. I recall being grateful then for not being terminally ill or in jail, having a car to sleep in and a fist full of my least favorite cereal in the whole world. Entitlement is not a luxury I grew up with so even when things were at their leanest I felt grateful. When things are going well it's amazing. Perspective. It is my sincere hope that everyone here has found something to be grateful for and enjoyed the holiday.

I'm very thankful for everything that I have and everything that I have experienced. Upon reflection, most of the things that have caused me some grief were caused by decisions I made or things that I did or did not do. I feel very lucky. Not lucky enough to win the lottery! But I still feel lucky!:big-grin-emoticon:

Dan I hope that 2018 is a much better year than this one has been, And who knows 2017 isn't over yet and the best part of is coming.

I know I am very Thank full this year, Sharon made it threw her surgery and is on the mend and doing good, And for the chance to be able to make the changes in my life that I have been wanting to do in a long time.

Orlin