IGNORED

Burlington Ontario 7th Annual M&E 2018

saddlebum

Thanks,Carl. You are right. I will do that soon. Battery has been serving good for 5yrs and it's probably time to change it.

:beer:

chabicheka If you come to burlington a couple hours early I can check out/load test your battery for you. If it fails we can pick up a new one and I can put it in for you.

We don't really have to do it in this cold. Just testing the battery will be good enough for now. Then if needed, I can do it once I get back home. Has never let me down, so far.

:beer:

Dont worry about the cold. In my line of work its just another day.

Wasnt this today? I thought today was the day for this? Where are the warm stories for us who are buried under mountains and mountains of snowbanks to read and the pictures to look at? What is going on? There is only 52 minutes left in today and then it doesnt matter anymore so you lop eared Canadian loafer varmints better hurry...

Great meet last night and the food was really good. Or at least my stomach said so. lol

So good to see everyone that we have not seen in awhile. Thanks Ben for setting this up.

Hope to see you all in the riding season this year.

Wonderful evening shared with friends. Excellent buffet place...very tasty food. Thanks, Ben...and thanks Don, for very good pics, regardless of low lighting in the place.

Was good to see you all...aged from a 10/12 year old to a 125 yrs old guy!

Sorry didn't get to say bye to you when leaving, Carl...but you were too busy when I left. :confused24:

This extreme cold and snow will soon be over, and we will meet again soon. :cool10:

:group cheers:

Edited by chabicheka

It was definitely a great turn out which really makes setting it up a great pleasure. I so enjoyed seeing everyone that turned out and missed the ones who could not make it. Even Wizard765 manged to wake up from his nap in time to make it this year. So thanks to everyone who managed to attend and looking forward to another season of riding and Meet and Greats.