IGNORED

I mention how much I HATE DOPE!!!

Yammer Dan

Yeah the dopies got to fussing. A 46 yr old man shot in chest with shotgun. Dead at scene. Name not released til this afternoon. Wasn't my son but he is 46. Rough few hrs. Law wouldn't release anything.
Bet you grew two more grey hairs if ya didn't lose a few...

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Yep,, stupid stuff can sure mess up peoples lives!! Not just people who are using either Dan,,, I had a Doctor friend of mine telling me a while back that he had to fire one of his nurses for stealing the stuff.. Apparently the black market value on a Vicoden pill is over 5 bucks for just one pill!! I lived on Norco for a good while after my back surgery years ago. While it was an amazing pain killer (have no idea what I would have done without the stuff - because of sciatica nerve damage,, felt like someone had a campfire going on the outside of my thighs - WOW did that hurt) the side compilications (CONSTIPATION) was crazy!! I never really got any kind of a "buzz" from the stuff to speak off - little more dingy maybe (like I needed that) so I really dont know why all the big money value on it but my Doctor buddy told me the prescription drug abuse/value is at an all time high (no pun intended). Junkies must be grinding those Norco/Vicidens up and shooting em into their veins or something...

I feel sorry for folks involved with this mess and what Dope has done to so many!

Yep,, stupid stuff can sure mess up peoples lives!! Not just people who are using either Dan,,, I had a Doctor friend of mine telling me a while back that he had to fire one of his nurses for stealing the stuff.. Apparently the black market value on a Vicoden pill is over 5 bucks for just one pill!! I lived on Norco for a good while after my back surgery years ago. While it was an amazing pain killer (have no idea what I would have done without the stuff - because of sciatica nerve damage,, felt like someone had a campfire going on the outside of my thighs - WOW did that hurt) the side compilications (CONSTIPATION) was crazy!! I never really got any kind of a "buzz" from the stuff to speak off - little more dingy maybe (like I needed that) so I really dont know why all the big money value on it but my Doctor buddy told me the prescription drug abuse/value is at an all time high (no pun intended). Junkies must be grinding those Norco/Vicidens up and shooting em into their veins or something...

I feel sorry for folks involved with this mess and what Dope has done to so many!

E erytime I would walk out of my pharmacy and into the trailer park I lived in I would be asked did you get any Vicodin? Give you 10 a pill for it... Even 8 yrs ago it was hard to get pain killers. A bottle of 30 last me 6-9 months. Even my fiorcets ppl would ask me about those. I could have made good money but I'm not a dealer nor a gofer. I know my fiorcet here goes for 10 a pill and the Vicodin is closer to 20 a pill now due to how hard they are to obtain. Cowpuc your right they grind them up into a powder add a bit of water to em and shoot them up. If in a pinch they will also snort them I broke up with one of my gfs after pills coming up missing and catching her with needle in her arm.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

The only way I could tell I was taking the Hydrocodone was I didn't hurt as much. Great for what they were intended for. VA doc looks at me claims I don't hurt enough for them!! Stupid B**ch. I'd like to give her this leg for a while. But they are abused so much. I just hope that kid opens his eyes to what he is getting into.