IGNORED

Vaca in Fla next month???

steamer

might have to rethink our plans with this 1-2 punch heading to Florida. Only problem is we have a timeshare down there so if we go somewhere else it will cost more $$$. Hope these storms take a right turn. God be with those members who live there and everyone else.

Irma is going to cause some S#it no matter where we are in Fla. How bad remains to be seen. I have some provisions and a gen. Being in middle of state gives me some relief. But this thing is like 300 miles across. If you aint out of the state yet your behind the curve. I dont think I'm bugging out. Saturday will give me some info I hope.

Was just reading over on a Wing site and think I bumped into my buddy @Barrycuda over there = no response yet so gotta figure that 'Cuda is either outrunning the thing on his Wing or nailing up plywood.. Signed up and left him a "Prayers Up" message about whats about to happen down yonder... Want to extend the same message to everyone facing this monster = thoughts and Prayers Up if your in this ones path!!

I'm packed and ready to bug out. I live in a mobile home park, the evacuees order went out at 6am, we decided to ride it out for the next 24 hours. we do have a high and dry spot to go to only 5 miles away, and he's expecting us. Spent several hours yesterday tightening up the homestead, screwing the awing down moving the patio stuff inside all that.

If I go the last thing to load in the portable generator and the gas can, try to decide if I need to take the pistol and shot gun. Already warning us of looters as whole neighborhoods are empty.

I'm packed and ready to bug out. I live in a mobile home park, the evacuees order went out at 6am, we decided to ride it out for the next 24 hours. we do have a high and dry spot to go to only 5 miles away, and he's expecting us. Spent several hours yesterday tightening up the homestead, screwing the awing down moving the patio stuff inside all that.

If I go the last thing to load in the portable generator and the gas can, try to decide if I need to take the pistol and shot gun. Already warning us of looters as whole neighborhoods are empty.

I would take the firearms, don't want them to get in the wrong hands. Stay safe and keep us posted.

We are rethinking our plans, if this is as bad as they say there probably won't be much open and operating by the middle of Oct. Best we stay out of the way and let Florida recover.

Hey this is brake pad we are locked in down here in Vero Beach can't really go anywhere still doing physical therapy and have to be close to my doctor's the work they've been doing all my arms have pretty much come to the end of its sessions. I have not heard anything from Karen Who's down in Miramar imma try to hit her up today or tonight she might be working at the hospital but I'm going to see if she wants to run north and come up here cuz she's like right in ground zero. As for the work on my arms if straight out was 100% my left arm is at about 95% and my right arm will never pass 80% last five weeks the therapies been intense but they can't get my arm to exceed that 80% range. Geico still has my bike in the eye AA building in Ogden Utah they still have not yet moved it to my shop of choice. This insurance group is turning out to be a royal pain in the back side they won't return my phone calls nothing. Other than that we're buckle down and we're waiting for old winsocki to come around talk to you on the other end of this. We were supposed to leave yesterday but my mother-in-law refused to leave the house so if you don't hear from me in a few days. We are all dead.

Boy this storm changes direction as much as a pair of Mexican Jumping beans. It's forecasted path now (as of 8pm Sat) is up by Naples/Ft Myers area and pretty much up the left coast of Fla. Which for me is better I hope. They did have it just about centered over my house. Now expecting winds speeds of 110+ for like 4 hours our something. May have no power for 2 or 3 days.

My cousin lives in Port Saint Lucie. She's three years older than I am and widowed with a land line for a phone. When they figured it was time to bug out the freeway was crammed. So she and her daughter went searching for a shelter... The last I heard they couldn't find one that takes pets. So now I don't know what the 'H' she's up to. She's been through quite a few blows, but nothing like this one. Luckily it's heading up the west side of the peninsula. PSL is over on the east side about a third of the way up the coast between West Palm Beach and Vero. Maybe the thing will calm down a bit before getting there.

Here's a great sight for following Irma if any one's interested... https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/ The comentary is right on and doesn't leave a stone unturned...

All battened down here on the east coast, everything loose is inside and all the windows are boarded up. Got gas for the generator, gas for the grill and food, we are all set to be bored for the few days. Clean up is always the worst part.

At last check with Barry , he was good, also battened down and ready to wait it out.

Will report when it is over, we will be here, Florida is not going any place.

All battened down here on the east coast, everything loose is inside and all the windows are boarded up. Got gas for the generator, gas for the grill and food, we are all set to be bored for the few days. Clean up is always the worst part.

At last check with Barry , he was good, also battened down and ready to wait it out.

Will report when it is over, we will be here, Florida is not going any place.

We are boarded up here in Bradenton. Wind is worst we have ever seen and the main part of the storm is way off. Keep safe over there

We are boarded up here in Bradenton. Wind is worst we have ever seen and the main part of the storm is way off. Keep safe over there

Be careful over there, she just made landfall in Marco Island and she is now moving at 12 MPH north, watch out for downed power lines and such when it is gone, people get hurt during clean up also.

Well good as we are going to be. Dang storm looks to puttin a bulls eye on my house. Last report 6pm Sunday was coming right up US 27. Not so good for me. But good part is they say its weaking. Didnt board up anything, partial because by Tue if you were not living at the Home depot when a truck came in you were not getting any lumber. Hoping for the best here. I'm sure it will be a freaking mess when done.