IGNORED

Dang It Microsoft

MikeWa

Microsoft has done it again. They updated windows 10 and now many of my DVDs won't play. They say it is to protect copyrights but the ones that won't play are legal DVDs that I have used for years. My computer now says "format not supported". I wish I could just go back to some other program and get rid of windows and windows 10 altogether.

Mike

Microsoft has done it again. They updated windows 10 and now many of my DVDs won't play. They say it is to protect copyrights but the ones that won't play are legal DVDs that I have used for years. My computer now says "format not supported". I wish I could just go back to some other program and get rid of windows and windows 10 altogether.

Mike

Go look for VLC player for windows. It's a very good player I use for video. Now, my husband and others will suggest linux if you want to scrap windows altogether. And it is an excellent choice too. But it has its own learning curve. My husband or someone else may offer suggestions on which flavor of linux you should try. I won't. I don't play with it often enough to make that recommendation.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk