IGNORED

Clutch

Robby

Clutch has always been grabby and rough, I've had 8 of these bikes and this first one rough like this.

Gets worse the hotter it is, so, can replace with Yamaha parts or Barnett spring conversion kit and plates.

Barnett less money and seem recommended but I have no knowledge of them. Please jump in!

I can't help you with diagnosing your problem but there is a member on the forum @skydoc_17 who supplies a good clutch replacement for our bikes. Check him out under the Classifieds, Member Vendors. FYI. Doug

I can't help you with diagnosing your problem but there is a member on the forum skydoc_17 who supplies a good clutch replacement for our bikes. Check him out under the Classifieds, Member Vendors. FYI. Doug

I agree with divey, skydoc 17 has and excellent clutch replacement solution. That was one of the first changes I made to my 2005 RSTD and i could not be happier with the performance of the clutch now. http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?127095-A-Big-Thank-You-to-skydoc_17-and-Freebird

James