IGNORED

I Heard A Rumor...

bongobobny

I wonder if that person looked at it today and is that person gonna buy it...

Wasn't me ...that's for sure....I never just look...I was breaking my lawn tractor today....tell me more Bob...

Edited by BIG TOM

Somebody else is looking too. NOT ME. But something has recently got into Eileen. She has been sending me ads from Ebay, Craigslist, and Cycle Trader for about a week now. Driving me nuts. She does NOT want me to sell the RSV and buy a Spyder...NOOOOOOO....this is for HER. Geezzzzzzzzzz......

Just say no...just say no....just say no.....

Somebody else is looking too. NOT ME. But something has recently got into Eileen. She has been sending me ads from Ebay, Craigslist, and Cycle Trader for about a week now. Driving me nuts. She does NOT want me to sell the RSV and buy a Spyder...NOOOOOOO....this is for HER. Geezzzzzzzzzz......

You're gonna buy her one......so stop playing the tough guy....lol

I know this is not close to you, but hey price caught my eye. Maybe an hour and half from my house. 2009 Can Am

Just read this to Tip,,, Tip and I want to be the 1st of the family to congratulate Eileen on her new scoot and welcome her to the VR riders circle... Please let her know that now that she is getting her own bike, she does not have to wait for you to bring her up for a Hot Dog - she and her new machine can just come on up!! Tweeks and Maggie also want Eileen to know that they will scoot over and make room in their garage for an overnighter with her new baby should Eileen and Tippy decide to go shopping in the area resulting in it getting to late and the need to sleep over come about after coming up for a Hot Dog... :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

I thought after last Maintenance Day she wanted a Sling Shot.

I've heard a rumor that Pioneer Motorsports has a couple of really nice ones for sale...

Big Tom, did someone lie to Kyle??? That's where I heard the rumor Sunday.

What rumor would that be ? Lol...........hammer cocked.....sights picture achieved....squeezing, squeezing...........you know what's next don't you ?

Edited by BIG TOM

Okay, Okay, its me!!!

Oh, wait, y'all weren't talking about me, were you? Oh well, might as well admit it, we have been talking about it for a few months. I even test rode both the RT Limited, and the F3 Limited a couple months back, and I gotta tell ya.........tempting.......very tempting. We keep having thoughts of how much safer and more stable they are. Also, the fact that if we were out in the middle of nowhere, and I had a health incident, Teresa would be able to drive the spyder with me on back in an emergency to get help. Been having discussions like that.

But then, the brand new Venture came along. Now we have to go test ride it and see if it trumps all those Spyder thoughts.

If that bride of yours takes any likin to British sports cars you probably will want to keep her away from Provo Utah where these puppies are being hand built..

:scratchchin:,,,, your welcome Boss,, always happy to help,,,,, in a light hearted :stirthepot: way of course...