IGNORED

Pork in the pines 2017

Bubber

OK Folks I haven't been ignoring you, I just have a few things going on in my life that have tied me up.

OK I am back and I will be giving my devoted attention to the Pork in the Pines all this week.

Gary is busy cleaning out his garage so that will be ready, taking inventory, ordering the port-o-potties and getting eggs and sweet corn.

I have a grocery supply list and I will be getting the non-perishable items ASAP and the perishable ones when I leave for PIP on Friday.

I hope you all will come that can and have a great time with us once again as we celebrate the camaraderie of the Venturer'ers

There hasn't been a lot of chatter or poking fun but trust me it's coming, it will just wait till we all gather at Gary's.

Hope to see as many as possible so until then, "Ride safe and bring a happy smile to the PIP"

Bubber

YO! All you Canadians we are counting you to show up in force.

Spaghetti cook off is ON!

Best be in good form to beat my world famous Spaghetti. I haven't heard from Renate this week but I got her covered.

Bring your tributes to Black Owl (pictures).

Also bring your best and craziest auction items to auction off.

Life is good and it's better with friends.

SEE YOU ALL this coming weekend.

respond if your coming..... or just send money!!!!!!! LOL

Hey Bubber,

Intend to be there, but they put our granddaughter Megan in the hospital this morning, will have to see how this turns out. Prayers would be appreciated.

Holly

Edited by Holly
clarifcation

Hey Bubber,

Intend to be there, but they put a granddaughter in the hospital this morning, will have to see how this turns out. Prayers would be appreciated.

Holly

NEVER a good thing!! Thoughts and PRAYERS UP for that Grand Daughter Holly!! Got a 1st name you can share (makes it more personable when talking to the Lord about situations like this).. Regardless,, more than happy to bend the knee for the little one!!:happy34:

Puc

NEVER a good thing!! Thoughts and PRAYERS UP for that Grand Daughter Holly!! Got a 1st name you can share (makes it more personable when talking to the Lord about situations like this).. Regardless,, more than happy to bend the knee for the little one!!:happy34:

Puc

Her name is Megan, 13 years old.