$2,500 / $25,000

Up-Front Bail Bond Funding*

$250 / day

Compensation While In Civil Court

$2,000

Personal Hardship Coverage

$2,000

Psychological Support

Don't know the particulars of your situation. Here in good old FLA we have the "stand your ground" rule. So many of the Left leaning DAs and some politicos and even LEOS are so against it, that ANY and I mean ANY incident with a gun is pushed to trial in certain jurisdictions. Eventually cases are thrown out but its the hassle in getting to that point. Recently an acquaintance was stopped due to the "usual suspects" rule A small silver Toyota was involved in a robbery about 40 miles away, he was driving a gray Ford Fusion. Pulled over and ask to consent to search, he informed the officer he had a permit and a weapon. Well handcuffs are out, three more cruisers, dogs the whole thing, his car is towed to impound ( whole other story about that racket) He lawyers up, and waits. 24 hours later the DA comes back with a plea deal with no charges filed! Give up the gun and accept a misdemeanor gun charge (loss of permit to follow) and they'll drop everything else! No other charges were filed so he refused, they tried to keep him another 48 hours, his lawyer said release now or countersuit is on the way for false arrest. Upshot was over $7K with attorney to make it all go away and force the cops to return his gun (about $5k of the $7k for that alone) endless paperwork and run around, but he felt he wanted to know the final disposition of the firearm in case something happened in the future. Imagine a gun confiscated by the cops, ballistics run under your name, gun "accidentally" goes missing and is used in a crime 10 years later. Who's name comes up in the database?

I know he had some kind of legal insurance don't know with who or what kind (I have a legal representation rider on my personal liability). As you can see even if innocent charges run up quick. Even a solo plan that reimburses after the fact is better than none at all.