Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In NC now, anybody who breaks into your house can be terminated whether there is a perceived bodily harm risk or not. The way it was explained in the cc class that my wife took, if you come home and someone is sitting and watching tv, you have the legal right to terminate him.
Does that include the husband......sure hope not.

News from trash's people I or another of brothers close family next to die. The way I feel. PICK ME PLEASE!!! Brother is in Medical and we haven't got to speak to him since this happened. They say he is in shock. Maybe there was a reason I bought that new 40 cal. If you remember me posting about niece being murdered a couple of months ago this is the same bunch of trash protected by Kanawha County Sheriffs Dept. because they are Narcks!!! They are big time thieves, drug dealers and anything they can make a crooked buck at. My Little brother was forced into this One of them blocked the road on me yesterday and told me to get out so he could whip my ass. This was a young POS and I have no doubt with my physical condition right now he may have done it. When I opened my car door to get out he jumped in his and ran. . That clan gathers togather almost every weekend for drug parties at a place I know. The Law won't go in there. What a Mess. I am supposed to go in for surgery or right eye today. Not sure if I'm going to let them do it now or not. But I shoot with my left.

Edited by Yammer Dan

Does that include the husband......sure hope not.

The NC law protects the homeowner from druggies who break in trying to find something they can sell to buy more drugs. Your home is your castle and you should be allowed to defend it as such. My wife and I have cc permits. I got mine when I worked in crime ridden Homestead, FL. I have no sympathy for anyone who breaks into another person's home. None.

All I can say is Wow.

Dan, do be careful about what you say on a public forum. Even the most ridiculous satire can be construed as intent by a vehement prosecutor.

I'll be praying for your brother and you.

Aware of that but they are making all kinds of threats. And I am going to my brothers to take care of some things that need done. One of the threats is they are going to burn his wife up while he is in jail. And they have a family member in jail to take care of brother.

Edited by Yammer Dan

Called the State Police the night this happened when a truckload of them were driving by brothers house reving engine and Yelling. They sent Sheriff's Dept. And these people are untouchables for them. Major Rats.

Edited by Yammer Dan

Got his wife and place being watched for a couple. Taking time to try and get my head around this. When they shot my niece a couple months ago we were told they were coming for us. The two that shot her are in jail. One of this Trash pile seems to have picked my name out of the hat and claims I'm next. I'm not too concerned. The outstanding Sheriff's Dept. is aware of this. Gonna take a few hrs to chill.

Thanks. Spent some time mowing and getting inside my head. Ugly in there. Not sure what to do. Law in Kanawha County WV is useless. Rumors today is they are going to burn Brother's place and kill some close family. I'm on that list. Sorry bout their luck. Not a topic for this site shouldn't have put this up here but whats done is done. Day of the POSs funeral they are supposed to visit. I'll be sitting on Lil Brothers Porch.

Edited by Yammer Dan

Did my turn watching Brothers place today. Trash made two passes. Quiet as a mouse. Crazy dude with 40 cal on one hip and 357 seems to quiet them right down. Funny as He** one did get brave enough to extend middle finger in my direction. POS behind him yanked it down and started yelling at him. Cain't even carry on your own property without someone gitting upset....

2 cameras placed today more going up tomorrow. The but is if they burn it who can you collect from? Brother got caught without insurance. Way out in sticks it isn't 1st thing you think of til you need it. Opinions....if we place cameras camera signs should go up also??? I'm thinking main thing is keep them away not catch them right now. Most of trash like this don't want pics taken.

Yep,, if it were me I would do signs (I have seen "Area Under Video Survailence" signs for sale) as well as temporary flood lighting to keep it well lit at night.. Trash also dont care much for well lit places,,, maybe even put lighting inside on a timer... Keep em guessing as to who is around.. Like you said,, what if the video stuff burns,,, maybe consider a game trail camera set up = make it look like the area is video covered but instead use game trail motion sensitive camera(s).. Not sure of $$$'s for such things but know they work REALLY well - buddy use to get some awesome shots of deer in his yard while he was working using one... Maybe a cheap set up video deal,, thinking I have seen them recently advertised at Harbor Freight ran off a motion detector.. Then a good backup with a deer trail camera???

Another thing,,, you really should be carrying a camera at all times Dan,, I personally would think that pictures or video that shows the vermin scampering near your brothers house and, while he is incarcerated, continuing to harass other family members (whippin ya the bird and such) of his may show a jury their true intent - if they would do it to you,, hard telling what they did to your brother... Gotta think about being smarter then them in building a supportive case for your bro.. Things like - proving that they have been pursuing your brother for a long time - proving they have intended to do great bodily harm to him and on and on.. Biggy that you dont let your emotions get the best of you brother,, THAT is what they are after.. Lean on God,, talk to THE Man Dan A LOT...

seems like a bike rally needs to be done. WHat would the Trash think if 100 or so "Family Friends" showed up on bikes in support of your brother. might just give them the "pause" that they need to think twice about doing anything. But from what you are describing of the law down there, we might be seen as the bad guys.

Stat

I'd say a call to the FBI would be warranted. If the local LEO are complicit and the state LEO are complacent, the Feds might be interested.

I doubt ATF would be interested.

Your state AG's office and the office of the Gov. should also receive phone calls, emails and letters along with any local investigative reporters. Though, in thinking about it, the media would probably side with the Trash.