IGNORED

Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

LMAO!!! Strange?? Yep!! Ran into a friend that lives out in Lil Brothers neck of the woods today. Said he was talking to wormbaits uncle. Said he asked him why he thought I (big Brother) hadn't been on ridge. Reply was if I knew what was good for me I would stay away or I would find out how bad I was!! Now I don't claim to be Bad but I am Curious As to "How Bad" I am !!! Don't worry I'm not about to get stupid this late in the game but when Lil Brother walks Free I have a list. One at a time and I CHEAT!! But thought it was a good laugh!!!:innocent-emoticon::Avatars_Gee_George:

I know it would be VERY difficult cause where you live is your home and all that BUT - REALLY = watch "Making A Murderer" on Netflix = its an ABSOLUTELY 100% true documentary of just what you may be dealing with Dan.. When Tip and I first watched that series and we got to the point where the wrongly accused was finally released after spending 18 years in prison - I told Tip before we went any further in the series that he and all his family members needed to GET OUT OF THE AREA IMMEDIATELY cause the corruption that falsely locked him up in the 1st place would never ever leave him or anyone related to him be - in the end,,,, that is exactly what happened....

One of the things about organized crime (even if we are talking about crime organizations that are suppose to represent honest - law and order) is that once they have their toes stepped on - bad things happening often escalates...

Truly DanL,,,,, if - somehow by the grace of God your brother does get exonerated = maybe, possibly rethink the whole thought to fight these bums, maybe sell out and go live in peace in the company of your intact family and dont look back... Something to think about bro...

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would always be in my head Puc. It is hard for me to accept that Law can be this corrupt! Also got word today wormbaits brother went back to same jail yesterday. I'll make a call in the morning. If this jail were to place this POS where he could make good on his threats to kill my brother they would be in the clear. Just a mistake.

Wife said he got moved again. Had another inmate that had been swiping the extra Grub his wife bought for him. This dude was about 6' 5" or so and lil brother is 5'6". Officers had to remove dude from brother's cell screaming and begging for mercy!! After all he is a Woods:innocent-emoticon::banana: No charges but they moved him away from the threat.....

World turned upside down for little brother tonight. Attacked by Welfare trash sprayed in eyes and blinded. Ended up in jail for 1st degree murder!! These lowlifes had attacked him before and beaten and left him for dead with a steel pipe. When he got blinded he just pulled and shot. One dead one wounded. Gonna be rough and I don't know how to handle this.

Father God, we come humbly before you in the mighty and precious name of Jesus, and we lift up Dan’s little brother before you. We ask for your divine protection around him as he faces this darkness. Father, you know & see all things including the intent of the heart of these evil men to inflict great bodily harm on Dan’s brother. We ask that you would heal his eyesight. Give the doctors divine guidance and skill in healing his eyesight.

We ask Most Gracious Heavenly Father that the truth of this event be made evident to all who are in authority. Let them see clearly and judge righteously that this was a justifiable homicide. Let your mercy & righteous judgement and justice prevail in this case and that Dan’s brother will be cleared of all charges for your glory.

And now Father, we ask that your peace which passes all understanding surround all the family members. Strengthen & encourage their hearts as they walk through this ordeal. Let their hearts be at peace in your promise that “You will never leave them nor forsake them.”

We humbly ask this In Jesus Holy Name!

Amen!

Amen!! He spirits are up after catching the dude that had been stealing his goodies that his wife bought for him. Staff thought it was funny. Guy over a foot taller than he was. I guess there had been several complaints in the unit about him stealing! I guess his begging & screaming to be let loose had everybody rolling in the floor!! I have always liked Pressure Points & Joint Locks. May have shown Lil Brother a few....:innocent-emoticon: