IGNORED

Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

It just don't make a lot of sense. Old retired shyster that Lil Brothers wife know is encouraging her to Sue. Claims she has great case. I know they have stomped all over his rights. 8 months and he doesn't know much more than the day they arrested him. For Murder. Every so often when you look them up the charges have changed. If this shyster has 2 or 3 gray cells working it should be No contest but No One KNOWS!!! Haven't talked to him. No one has talked to him.

Edited by Yammer Dan

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dan,, just a quick FYI = your little brother is still on our daily prayer list.. Hopefully true justice will prevail thru all this and the honest truth about what preceded this whole event will come out (that people who know the truth will be willing to testify to it - not always an easy thing to do).. After watching what happened in Wisconsin on Net Flix in that 10 hour documentary of "Making a Murderer", it is truly disconcerting just how twisted some law offices are and how difficult finding law, order and justice can be..

Prayers Up brother,, Prayers Up...

No new court date!! Seems no one knows when!! He has nothing that it has been delayed!! But someone called his witnesses and told them it was layed over. That was their words. Layed over by both sides. His shyster claims to know nothing!!

Correct me if I'm wrong here Dan.

It sounds like there hasn't been an arraignment hearing. If the charges are being changed, there must be an arraignment for the new charges and if there hasn't been an arraignment he is being held without being charged.

?????

Correct me if I'm wrong here Dan.

It sounds like there hasn't been an arraignment hearing. If the charges are being changed, there must be an arraignment for the new charges and if there hasn't been an arraignment he is being held without being charged.

?????

They can charge him and change charges but have to notify him of changes. Then he has to go back before judge to have charges read. Aka arraignment here they do there best to get you in court in 48 hrs but have 14 days...

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

As I have tried to explain this Boss Hogg operation does what it wants when it wants. Rights?? They are all Lefts!! I don't think formal charges have ever been done correctly and they have added to them since last court date for him. I think they are hunting for something that will stick that they can say he did the coming up on year for. Wishful thinking I guess as the two crooked Deputies that caused this are in bed with the scum. Had those deputies did their job half way this would never have happened. I can't answer about charges because they have their "meetings" throw around a bunch of " Shyster" talk, never issue any paperwork a person could sit down & decipher and try to understand or try to explain anything. Some things grow better in the Dark and my lack of respect for Sheriff's & retarded deputies. I carried my Badge for 20 yrs and have heard all the stories. Other Law enforcement will tell you I wasn't a Law Enforcement Officer. Say what you will. They refused to come into my "Work Area" Thing is I used to laugh at all these stories and have fought because I did. As I understand the "Law" now the fights should have been a lot more often. Our State Troopers still seem to hold fairly close to the idea of a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. And a lot of our City Police are closer than Sheriff's & deputies which are nothing but Politicians with their hand out. I'll stop before I say any more.

As I have tried to explain this Boss Hogg operation does what it wants when it wants. Rights?? They are all Lefts!! I don't think formal charges have ever been done correctly and they have added to them since last court date for him. I think they are hunting for something that will stick that they can say he did the coming up on year for. Wishful thinking I guess as the two crooked Deputies that caused this are in bed with the scum. Had those deputies did their job half way this would never have happened. I can't answer about charges because they have their "meetings" throw around a bunch of " Shyster" talk, never issue any paperwork a person could sit down & decipher and try to understand or try to explain anything. Some things grow better in the Dark and my lack of respect for Sheriff's & retarded deputies. I carried my Badge for 20 yrs and have heard all the stories. Other Law enforcement will tell you I wasn't a Law Enforcement Officer. Say what you will. They refused to come into my "Work Area" Thing is I used to laugh at all these stories and have fought because I did. As I understand the "Law" now the fights should have been a lot more often. Our State Troopers still seem to hold fairly close to the idea of a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. And a lot of our City Police are closer than Sheriff's & deputies which are nothing but Politicians with their hand out. I'll stop before I say any more.
In Gerald the chief of police was elected by city council and the officers under him were hired by city council....

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

GREAT NEWS!!!!

Lil Brother met with Shyster today!!! 1st time since he was appointed!!! Shyster said..... I'm sorry this has taken so long. You should never have been in here this long. I promise next court date things will be different. You won't be in here that much longer!!! I haven't got to talk to Lil Brother yet got this info from wife. He is in jail and access to phone limited. Not sure what is going on but she is sure excited! I might be just a little. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::usa::innocent-emoticon:

GREAT NEWS!!!!

Lil Brother met with Shyster today!!! 1st time since he was appointed!!! Shyster said..... I'm sorry this has taken so long. You should never have been in here this long. I promise next court date things will be different. You won't be in here that much longer!!! I haven't got to talk to Lil Brother yet got this info from wife. He is in jail and access to phone limited. Not sure what is going on but she is sure excited! I might be just a little. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::usa::innocent-emoticon:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup2:

:scared:

Still not sure what is going on. Her phone has been busy all evening (to be expected) after she gave me short call around noon. I DO NOT trust these people would be saying it as nice as I can. This sheriff's Dept is as Low as they come. Will let everyone know as I find out. THANKS to Everyone for their Prayers. Again We have proven the Power!!

Providing of course, that they let the shyster know when the next court date is since he apparently didn't know about the last one!! Also possibility that, if he's working for the other side, to get certain persons to back off on their attempts to help him. From what you've been saying, I wouldn't put anything past that bunch. :scratchchin:

GREAT NEWS!!!!

Lil Brother met with Shyster today!!! 1st time since he was appointed!!! Shyster said..... I'm sorry this has taken so long. You should never have been in here this long. I promise next court date things will be different. You won't be in here that much longer!!! I haven't got to talk to Lil Brother yet got this info from wife. He is in jail and access to phone limited. Not sure what is going on but she is sure excited! I might be just a little.

Shyster convinced Lil Brother & wife. I'm not so sure everything could fall into place like that. I DO NOT TRUST these MFers!! He said he would be seeing Lil Brother often now. WHY NOW?? Did not explain why he hasn't seen legal rep of any kind since August!! Keep Fingers crossed!!

LMAO!!! Strange?? Yep!! Ran into a friend that lives out in Lil Brothers neck of the woods today. Said he was talking to wormbaits uncle. Said he asked him why he thought I (big Brother) hadn't been on ridge. Reply was if I knew what was good for me I would stay away or I would find out how bad I was!! Now I don't claim to be Bad but I am Curious As to "How Bad" I am !!! Don't worry I'm not about to get stupid this late in the game but when Lil Brother walks Free I have a list. One at a time and I CHEAT!! But thought it was a good laugh!!!:innocent-emoticon::Avatars_Gee_George: