Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Murder is the charge but it has been changed couple of times. No Bail. No Reason why. I'm not sure what he has been charged with now. Information hard to get. He is not sure what is going on at all.
This is why I liked Camden county they handed you your warrants so you knew exactly why you were in jail or being hauled off somewhere else. It seemed to keep the stress level down to because ppl weren't in the dark and if you were a family member could call and get info on your court dates. Most counties here just throw you in there jail and let you set. If you try to ask what up they just hurried away as if we were a bother.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Really been feeling it last couple days. Must be Nasty in there. The Convicts in our old prison kept the windows knocked out and whenwe got weather like this really paid for it. When working in the Main hall I would collect cardboard and cover them during the night. Towards morning it would get almost warm.

Correctional Officer. And this is about as crooked as I have seen in a county system. And I've seen a few getting to look at them from both sides.

Ok, they system is crooked. What have you done and who have you contacted? From what I read you have gone no farther than asking the State Police for help but I have seen a lot of biatching about how corrupt the system is. I saw no mention of you contacting the State Attorney General's Office. Have you contacted the network media, meaning the liberal MSM television stations in your area? Have you asked to speak with that Sheriff directly? What evidence do you have other than your vague allegations you post here? It seems to me there are many avenues you could use.