IGNORED

Now I went and done it

Flyinfool

Well it is Friday the 13th and I had my first PT session.

The therapist was amazed at the lack of swelling and the amount of flex that I already have.

She measured both feet to see how far they can move. They both matched in all motions except for how high I can raise my toes, as in stretching the Achilles. My good foot has 16° and the bad one is at 14°, so I only have 2° to go to reach my goal. The biggest part will be to get some strength back in that foot. My calf muscle is shrunk down to half the size it was and there is where near enough strength to hold my fat butt up.

Since the injury happened back in mid Aug, I have put on 15 lbs that I need to get gone just to get back to where I was at, then still have to loose the 20 that I was already working on. It will sure help a lot once I can at least get back to walking. My old brown fat dog will like when I can get back to walking also.

:dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::sign Rock On:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully that Therapist also warned you about fooling around in the shed where the White Washer is housed during these cooler days.. Guess you may as well plan on leaving that thing covered for a year or so till your fully healed and both you and that little Brown pooch are back to jogging 4 miles a day:ice_yaw-vi121414111

:ice_congrats-vi6886 Jeff!! Glad to hear the good news brother!!!:thumbsup:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::sign Rock On:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully that Therapist also warned you about fooling around in the shed where the White Washer is housed during these cooler days.. Guess you may as well plan on leaving that thing covered for a year or so till your fully healed and both you and that little Brown pooch are back to jogging 4 miles a day:ice_yaw-vi121414111

:ice_congrats-vi6886 Jeff!! Glad to hear the good news brother!!!:thumbsup:

Funny you should mention that, Shoveling White Wash is great exercise.............. I think you might need some soon also................

You would not want to fall behind now would ya?