IGNORED

SE Texas Fall Maintenance Day

Squidley

As many of you know, I usually have a fall motorcycle maintenance day here at our house here in Cleveland Texas in October annually. I want to let anyone who usually comes to this know that I will not be able to host it this October. The shoulder surgery I had, has put a large snag in being able to host it, as it's going to take me longer than expected to get back to full strength. I wanted to get this out in plenty of time, so that if someone else in SE Texas wanted to host one at their place, they could do so. We'll see how next year plays out and possibly resume it then.

Back at cha brother!! Prayers Up for a quick and full recovery on the shoulder my friend,, hope all works out for nothing but the best!! Tell Lonna hey for us,, Tip n I send our love n hugs alllllllll the way from Michigan!!!

Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Heal well buddy. Always loved going to your place, always had a great time. Always took pictures ridin thru Cut-N-Shoot to send back to the faimly. And the BEST LaQuinta hotel is there in Cleveland and a pretty good Chinese buffet place too. We'll have to schedule a met-eat so we can see you guys, miss ya :-)