IGNORED

My new to me TRIKE

kantornado

I just got a 2007 Venture Trike and am getting used to not putting my feet down. I had to sell my 02 Midnight because of medical concerns. I sure didn't want to but as we get older things change. it went to a good home.

Great looking Ride, Have fun.

If I had me a great big GORGEOUS motorcycle like that I would take it out and run the tires right off it,,, then I would put new tires on it and start all over again = yeppers,, I would have rubber particles scattered all over this great country of ours!!.. WOWZY WOW WOW WOW is that PURDY!! CONGRATS to you Nado Man = BEEEEUUUUTEEEFUL!!!!

I just got a 2007 Venture Trike and am getting used to not putting my feet down. I had to sell my 02 Midnight because of medical concerns. I sure didn't want to but as we get older things change. it went to a good home.

Nice trike!

I have a question for you, do you know what brand that backrest is? I am thinking about getting one for my trike. The one that was on it when I got it pushed me too far forward. The one on your trike looks like it would give me more room. Thx in advance!

All the bling I have added. It is a UTOPIA back rest and is very comfortable.Has no Reverse, except my legs. It is a TRI-WING conversion. I bought it off of a guy in Arizona and he had bought it new. Title was screwed up from the state of Arizona and it took me 3 months to get it straightened out. Could not ride it with out it being legal. I also stripped my Midnight down before selling it. The bling came off my 02 MIDNIGHT. I am and will ride the wheels off of it. Had a hard time selling my MIDNIGHT with so many miles on it. But its to a good home. I told him to join this site but he says he cant afford it, His loss. THANKS for all the complements I plan on adding more bling as time goes buy.

As far as reverse goes, you really don't need it, but it is a nice accessory that is along the lines of creature comfort. I, as well as many trike riders, get along quite well without it! That being said, it is easily done with a starter motor, a bracket, and a flywheel added to the rear end. Larry, Carbon_One, designed one as well as Hannigan. It was not available when I did mine but is now a $1,000 option that I think I can live without...

As far as reverse goes, you really don't need it, but it is a nice accessory that is along the lines of creature comfort. I, as well as many trike riders, get along quite well without it! That being said, it is easily done with a starter motor, a bracket, and a flywheel added to the rear end. Larry, Carbon_One, designed one as well as Hannigan. It was not available when I did mine but is now a $1,000 option that I think I can live without...

I really don't need to put reverse on it for now. But will keep it in mind. One never knows.