IGNORED

Warden's Mom.

Yammer Dan

There are those days that you will never forget. This will be one of them. I pray that you and your family to have the peace and strength to endure this difficult time.

I lost my mom when she was 67 due to a brain aneurism. I will be 67 next month and she died 21 years ago. She had the aneurism the day before my birthday and died the day after. Yep, some days you never forget.

Randy

Got about 1/2 PERCENT on bat so time 4 one post.. its all yours brother. Prayers up for each of you as u work thru the grieving process. Rip wardens mom, thank u 4 all u did for your fellow man and 4 giving us Dans wife!

Puc and tip

Services went good. A few tears but more smiles as we remembered the good times. She would have been pleased with it. One of the Main attractions on memory table was her sitting on "Silver" I have them on facebook but don't know how to put them to here.

A rough week. Gonna be hard to get used to her not being there.

They say time heals all wounds but it will be 3 years in November since the Lord called my Dad home and I still think about him/miss him daily.. Somehow brother,, I think the more they meant to us the longer it dwindles - ur feelings show how much you loved her,, if that makes any sense at all.. Prayers Up for you and your family Dan!

As the Good Book says: there is a time to mourn, so have at it and don't hold back. After that, there is joy when you can remember what it was like while she was with you. Maybe take a few moments to think as to what it might have been like if she had been somebody else. Yes, then you can be very happy with what you have received from the One who knows all. He will continue to supply all your needs and even make your cup overflow. Blessings from the One above.