IGNORED

No more Broview s5 from amazon

I looked and looked the Broview S5 H4/9003 is no longer carried by amazon it is now the S7 H4/9003 but it looks to have a fan cooling. Was wondering if this would work...

https://www.amazon.com/Headlight-Conversion-headlamp-Halogen-Replacement/dp/B01FI0S486/ref=pd_sbs_263_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01FI0S486&pd_rd_r=CEKRHEQSST2HP9QW784D&pd_rd_w=K03Nb&pd_rd_wg=HFFfW&psc=1&refRID=CEKRHEQSST2HP9QW784D

let me know

Stat

It probably should, but I would do a search for a different supplier, I am pretty much fed up with Amazon's prices...

Yep on that one.... Do a search for what your looking for.. sometimes just the model number will work.. and Amazon pricing will usually be the highest. They keep pushing this Prime thing, but when all is said and done the buyer ends up paying for the shipping with the increased cost. I few times I have bought directly from a dealer at a cost savings over Amazon, and the curious thing is it comes in an Amazon box??? Go figure....

Yep on that one.... Do a search for what your looking for.. sometimes just the model number will work.. and Amazon pricing will usually be the highest. They keep pushing this Prime thing, but when all is said and done the buyer ends up paying for the shipping with the increased cost. I few times I have bought directly from a dealer at a cost savings over Amazon, and the curious thing is it comes in an Amazon box??? Go figure....

My Flag from Ebay Came on a Sunday in a Smiley envelope?:think:

You can get them cheaper on EBAY with free shipping. I quit buying from Amazon. Almost everything is cheaper on EBAY and most is free shipping

4 times this year I have recieved something in Amazon Package after ordering from Ebay, I tried Prime for free and did not see benefits in it other then some 10% savings here and there. Same item from Ebay was $5.00 cheaper then Amazon also and thats not counting the shipping which I think was $3-$5 but people buy into this Prime or Membership thing To save a few bux here and there. But like you all say in the end your not after dues and fees. You might as well searched it on ebay and go with the Free shipping If you can.:fnd_(16):

A cheapy H4 bulb from fleabay $3.50 SHIPPED!!!! EDIT: price drop it's now $2.98 I ordered three more just cuz! It's mounted in an oddball headlight shell on an XS650, The cooling fins for this bulb are INSIDE the lens so it's very low profile in the back. The XS headlight shell is quite shallow. probably best with a metal reflector not a plastic one. original H4 hi, low then the LED hi , low.

Put it on the wifes XS650 she mostly just goes back and forth to work on it. Mainly installed to increase voltage at low RPM, she's a putzer AND all short rides. I haven't night road tested it but will try to get that done in day or two.

DSCN7825.jpgDSCN7826.jpgDSCN7827.jpgDSCN7828.jpg

Edited by gggGary

Looks to me like the s7 has a stainless cooling fins but no fan. Not the same as S5. Reviewers say they are flexible, and makes it easier to install, but don't know if they would cause a problem installing in the Venture with clearance

J.T.