IGNORED

Give yourself a moment to feel appreciated

I just want to take a second and tell you all how much I appreciate you. I've been involved in Christian service organizations that didn't have the heart to serve each other that you've all shown. always there with help, with a word, a video and or a part or lead. Just plane spoken folks eager to share their passion. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just want to take a second and tell you all how much I appreciate you. I've been involved in Christian service organizations that didn't have the heart to serve each other that you've all shown. always there with help, with a word, a video and or a part or lead. Just plane spoken folks eager to share their passion. Thanks!

+1 brother - I stand TOTALLY with you here!!!

We came rippin into Wisconsin last night on the way in from the west coast.. Last time I saw Orlin when he was here in Michigan he reminded me that the camping area on his property is always open = 24/7 should we need a place to flop while out CTFW.. I remembered reading about the flooding in his area and thought best to see if the area was now open BEFORE riding Tweeks down into their valley.. Our phone had been dead for days with no service, FlyingFool was kind enough to jump in and contact Orlin for me,,, Orlin said the camping area was wayyy to squishy but to come on in anyway and camp up by their house... Resulting in the pic below!!!

Yep Ty - I KNOW exactly of which you speak!!

DSCN5125.JPG

Now that's my kind of camping, Puc! :biker:

Hearing that Venny!! I know a spot on the back of the Badlands NP that you can park your scoot, pop a pup like that, lay down and within 20 minutes hear nothing but coyotes yipping and warm prairie breezes whispering their song in your ears.. Then,, if you lay flat inside of it on your belly you can actually feel the earth breathing under you...

Yep,, I love my tent camping,,, looks old school dorky but who cares...

Way back there I had 2 pieces of good canvas about 10' x10'. Would spread one out pull bike on one edge to hold it down. Tied the other to the scoot with bungies then pulled them out and staked them. Am I making sense? Had a few things Ya had to figure in there. Direction of wind or rain but you could adjust til you could close it up after a little practice. Ended up snug as a bug and young "ladies" loved a chance to spend a night with the "Outlaw":innocent-emoticon:

I can still sleep on the ground! Just can't get up again!

I'm with you there.....sleeping on the ground......just got home last night after a week spent camping and canoeing in Algonquin Provincial Park, my back is not happy! :backinmyday: Do a canoe trip every year......then again it could be the portaging, lugging packs, camping gear and a canoe, up and down rocky and slippery slopes. :think:

To think that's why I missed the Canadian/Ontario rally this year because of the date conflict with my canoe trip.....maybe I should have gone to the M/C rally, would have still slept in a tent, but wouldn't of had to get off every once in a while and carry my ride :biker:!

Couple of the cheap Water Floats help the back a LOT!! I keep a pump in the bags anyway.

Do we use them as airbags to lift us off the ground? Like the airbags they use to right a semi trailer and rig if there on the side? I got airmattress just still needing Battery powered cpap machine. I need to get my kids out and show them what real living is like without there stupid Electronic Gadgets, I so miss camping where I could find a spot by the creek..

Knowing it it ain't smart but I dumped the cpap. Air mattress with pump and I sleep great. With the air matt I don't git so stiff. Cpap?? I don't think I like that thing!!!

Me either but my bad mine is Bipap, I couldn't do Cpap after my stint in Missouri 3hots n Cot Inn. Woke up ripping mask off and swinging my arms thinking someone was trying to Suffocate me.... I enjoy being able to sleep but I can sleep on my side but me being a bigger guy tend to get sore and need to roll over. Right now can't sleep stupid AC went and died again same issue with fan at top it will not turn, they just replaced it less then a month ago. Tomorrow gonna be a scorcher and no way to cool I hope they can get here tomorrow and fix it!!!

Good luck getting it fixed. I managed to pull a muscle in my shoulder and can't find a position to sleep in. This getting old crap Sucks!!!

Told landlord the ac broke told him was same issue. He called the company and they will call me by the end of the week..... Glad I not the guy on the TV or Radio they told him monday morning that it may not be till next week before they can make it to his place.... Sucks to have air go out in the middle of summer when these guys are so busy.I need sleep and no way to get any at the moment. Wished I didn't live in town I would go sleep on my front porch in my Briefs!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Do we use them as airbags to lift us off the ground? Like the airbags they use to right a semi trailer and rig if there on the side? I got airmattress just still needing Battery powered cpap machine. I need to get my kids out and show them what real living is like without there stupid Electronic Gadgets, I so miss camping where I could find a spot by the creek..

ResMed S9