IGNORED

well, I needed to re-up my membership might as well add $5

CMCOFFEY

Yeah, I got the notification about needing to pay dues last week. I was being lazy about logging on and doing it.

So today I was riding my 84 and decided to stand up and see just how comfortable it is (puc's favorite riding position according to his video). It was quite comfortable, but I have a back rest on my bike that fell forward. So I no longer had a seat. I tried a few things to get the seat rest up before finally thinking that I could stop in front of my house and just straddle it and lean left a little more than normal. So half way through that idea I find myself stepping off my bike completely. Luckily no neighbors saw me. Of if they did, they haven't said anything yet.

On the upside hoping on to pay the $5 was a perfect time to pay my dues. So you all are stuck with me for 1 more year.

Well, if you did that without dropping the bike, you did good! Glad you are going to be hanging out here!:)

Oh I definitely dropped the bike. That is where the $5 donation came from. I am 5'7" 180lbs; when a 900lb bikes starts to go over, I let it fall.