IGNORED

ctfw west, the u.p. trail won the coin toss when we left yesterday.

cowpuc

Superior game reserve was awesome. Dropped back down to manisteek for dinner, was late but big boy stayed open just for us. Crossin north consin. Rained hard, not as hard as new york or canada last month. New shinkos doin great, seem to like the rain. Tippy, tweeks an i dont care for it but all agree its better than snow lol. Stopped raining, gotta ride. California hereeee wee come..

Get out an get ya some ctfw time.

Love

Tip,tweeks n puc

Love your trip reports bro.

But YOU of all people should know the rules. :photographing::cop:

:worthless:

Even the :photographing::cop: aint above the rules. You know we bust you every time.

I just got home from the U.P. You mean you went right past me and didn't wave? I even saw a bike up there that reminded me of the way you pack. Now I see it might have actually been you. I bet we could have gotten into some trouble up there.

Guest divey
Superior game reserve was awesome. Dropped back down to manisteek for dinner, was late but big boy stayed open just for us. Crossin north consin. Rained hard, not as hard as new york or canada last month. New shinkos doin great, seem to like the rain. Tippy, tweeks an i dont care for it but all agree its better than snow lol. Stopped raining, gotta ride. California hereeee wee come..

Get out an get ya some ctfw time.

Love

Tip,tweeks n puc

Ride safe Dad. You've got some pretty special cargo onboard. Doug

All well,fingers still wayyyy to fat 4 tips little tablet thingy.. never did figure out how to shrink pics so i could post while on the road,, nah nah dee boo boo @Flyinfool, u will have 2 write tickets n mail them 2 me, wont get mail till august though so pay will be late. If @videoarizona or 1 of you other lop eared varmints would text me if you think u could take a picure from ur phone an figure out how 2 post it here i would try and send one 2 u from my trac phone..

Went missle silo exploring ,, wowzy,,,, slept in medicine bow mountains last night next 2 a cell tower,,, any of u more intellegent than me varmints know why the have propane tank and occasional flame thrower sound happing inside cell tower building? Think they may be using propane refrigeration to cool puters in there?

Beautiful weather, xspecially if ya like riding necked in the heat, awesome sunshine n NO snow except for those mountai s wayyyyy over there. Tip is living on 100 proof sun screen, shes no injun like me. Tweeksis LOVES the heat n the sun! She is one longgggg legged scoot like is common with her kind, loves 90 up,, dont fret, speed limit is 80, got passed at 95 by leo, he smiled n waved,, freedom n personal responsibility still seem to reign in this part of our gorgeous country,,, lots of cowboys with snake killing pistols on their sides 2.. a bad guy wouldnt stand a chance out here LOL.

Speaking of being naughty,, i think i found the perfect souvenier for my 2 grandsons in california. Last time we saw them my daughter got mad at me for teaching them how to throw n stick a machete into a log,,,,, their dad wouldnt let us shoot his new 40 cal so we hadda use a machete. They r 3 years older now,, time for THROwing nives, real ones! Daughter oked it!

Tip is waiting, gotta run,,, tweeksis says wassup, tip ends love n me 2.

Get out n ride, winters coming n u know fool is plannin somethin..

Puc

@cowpuc

Go into the camera settings on your phone and set it to take smaller pics so that you will not need to resize them.

Still no pics, that will be ANOTHER violation.................

May have to add another couple of feet of depth to your bill....................

Hope you are havin fun out there, but you need to check in more often so that we know you 3 are all still OK. Yes we worry about our one and only pucster, and of course his wonderful bride.

but PLEASE Puc, no pics of you riding nekid, I hate having to wash my eyes out with sulfuric acid and then wash my brain with bleach.

I'm on the road, too. But on 4 wheels. Went to Payson with youngest and me lady. Cleaned up cabin, then went to local concert at a house in Pine. Nice place...a bit out of my budget for sure. No pics as they are in phone and I'm on tablet.

I'll be home in morning, @cowpuc, if you want to send pics to me. But my first thought was what fool said. Change the camera settings. Unless you want to save pics in bestest resolution for the future. I'll be happy to shrink those mother's down and post for you.

Be safe, keep the speed down... Those Jackelopes don't give much warning before they jump out to nibble on your ankles!!

D

Tablet does not do smaller pics, will have to send on trac phone. Found out about flaming gorge from fellow rider. Spent day on it yestrday. Plenty of mountain riding, bad rains later in day, rode thru magic hour and found small shooting range with lean 2 in mountains. Put tent in lean 2, woke up to local mountain ma coming to site in his 7mm ultra mag. Super suprer nice guy. Really liked tweeksis horns. Had a blast. Collected empties for soveniers. Even found some 45,70 gov empties. Made some awesome collections for my grandsons, they r gonna freak. That 7mm ultra mag is amazing. Spent till late morning playing there, man cant survive on just motorcycles, must have things that go bang too.

Mountain man told us about another amazing trek from west side of flaming gorge over to provo. Follows the bear river jup to mirror lake. Said the three of us would love it. Even says there are moose, yes, i said mooses, mup there. Back tire getting down there. Just under 3k miles of hot tarmac an heavy load is taking its toll. May jjust head up to bonneville for quick pass and on to kids in sac to swap on next new tire. Maybe, maybe not..

Great trip, meeting some awesome people,, none as nice as you lop eared varmints though,, except fool, he has ice in his veins lol. Low batt, tips knawing at the bit n tweeks is getting nervous parked next to those 2 fancy wings in micky dees p lot. Roads caling, get out n ride.

Luv

Puc

Ps, will try to send pics to david with cell,, if we have signal.

Ps, ps , saw a cannonball rider with his old bime on trailer, is cannonball run comjng up.?

@cowpuc

but PLEASE Puc, no pics of you riding nekid, I hate having to wash my eyes out with sulfuric acid and then wash my brain with bleach.

I rode my 87 mkll naked

One time. Not in what you would consider public and not for very far. And no I am not gonna explain the why's, what's and wherefore of how this happened. But, I will say it was a mighty intimidating experience.

I rode my 87 mkll naked

One time. Not in what you would consider public and not for very far. And no I am not gonna explain the why's, what's and wherefore of how this happened. But, I will say it was a mighty intimidating experience.

Okay, let me guess. Her husband came home unexpectedly!!!