IGNORED

Hey Kevin ( AKA Refugee)

Yammer Dan

Not me,,, I been out playing with the new grandson for a whole week - what a hoot!!! Got new tires waiting for me mount and high hopes of hitting the road in a westerly direction - LOOK OUT WORLD = Tip, Tweeksis and Puc comin outa chute nine!!!

Hey DanL' - Kevin's probably doin some CTFW of his own,, probably cant hear ya over his pipes,,, try this = WASSUP @AKRefugee

Not me,,, I been out playing with the new grandson for a whole week - what a hoot!!! Got new tires waiting for me mount and high hopes of hitting the road in a westerly direction - LOOK OUT WORLD = Tip, Tweeksis and Puc comin outa chute nine!!!

Hey DanL' - Kevin's probably doin some CTFW of his own,, probably cant hear ya over his pipes,,, try this = WASSUP AKRefugee

Hey Puc. Don't I wish. Charlie is down right now with a wee bit of an electrical problem. Hoping to get a chance to troubleshot this weekend and figure what parts I have to order and all. Gotta feeling it might be a stator. Not that hard to do, just a PITA and a time eater. Don't be forgettin to tip that hat at the ride when your get done comin out of that chute.

Hey Puc. Don't I wish. Charlie is down right now with a wee bit of an electrical problem. Hoping to get a chance to troubleshot this weekend and figure what parts I have to order and all. Gotta feeling it might be a stator. Not that hard to do, just a PITA and a time eater. Don't be forgettin to tip that hat at the ride when your get done comin out of that chute.

Bum rap brother = hope ya git ol Charlie back at it soon,,, its ride time Kev!!! Tip, Tweeksis and I are rootin for another west coaster real soon - cant wait to smell the desert smells again - howl with the Coyotes on the back of the badlands and chase the sunsets in the mountains,, been wayyy to long with all this goofy medical stuff and all.. '14 was the last trip to "1" - wow,, has it been that long - aint felt good for a long time I reckon.. Did weasel out a Sturgis rally in '15 - fun but hard cause of not feeling the best.. Besides a tuner for my ticker they yanked a grapefruit sized hunk of cancer out of my abdomen back in Jan.. Took my prostate, part of my bladder,, hunk of my ureeter - still wearing a diaper but hey,, better than pushing up daisys.. Thinkin they put a whoopin on that nasty stuff cause I been steadily feeling better, good enough to ride I hope AND, get this,, getting to play with my brand spanking new grand son - KIDS A RIOT!!!!

Getting to be good friends with my Cancer Doctor buddy.. He's and avid hunter = outdoors men.. Good fit cause we got talking about "bucklist time".. Shooting straight - he said he would if he was me.. Looked at Tip, smiled and said "R1 time".. Ever ride one? WOW!!! Only 1000cc but WOWZY WOW WOW WOW.. It'll break 100 in 1st gear and still loft the front end when the exhaust valve opens at 7500 R's in 3rd :happy65::happy65::happy65: Named her "Maggie" after the "Magnum" roller coaster down at Cedar Point that my kids and I LOVED riding thru the years (will include a pic of my son and I later in life on that puppy)... :cool10: An amazingly precise piece of astounding Yamaha technology to say the least.. I hear a lot of giggling going on in the garage at night = Maggie and Tweeksis get along REAL well!!

Good to hear from ya Kev,, been to long!! Get Charlie fired up, head west and maybe our paths will cross = Hot Dogs on me if ya do!!:happy34:

DSCN4196.JPG

sam 2.jpg

DSCN4184.JPG

DSCN4290.JPG