IGNORED

"Ugly" taking a nap???

Yammer Dan

I went to the garage this morning and found "Ugly" lying on her side?? The off side from the kickstand she was on. Garage is almost secure. It needs windows where I have panels of pegboard covering supported by other things. One of these (the easy one to get to) had been moved but the wind has done it several times. To be picked up off her kickstand?? Weren't no coon. 2 legged varmit I'm thinking!! Warden say no other evidence. Tools are everywhere. What I saw was a lmost clear path to the door for that "New" 4-wheeler ( the big item for thieves around here now). I'm thinking me and the 40 cal need to spend more time in the garage. To pick that thing up off the kickstand???

I have had my 1st gen take a nap to the right. Wind is capable of doing that. Was ugly in the way for the clear path to the door?

An electric fencer hooked up to the window might be fun. or an HEI ignition coil with around 50K volts.

Buy a cheap game camera or two and put them in a secure anti theft box and hang them high enough to be to difficult for a surprised would be thieves to get at. Use one that take infrared pictures. One inside and one out side window should work.

Yes, I was going to suggest a motion sensing light fixture, and screw in one of those adapters that adds an electrical outlet that screws into the light socket and also allows the light bulb to be screwed in. Plug in a really loud buzzer into the electrical outlet so if anybody enters the garage both the light will come on, and you will have an audible sound that will scare the hell out of any intruder, human or otherwise!!

Notice, I am not suggesting you use the buzzer sound as a trigger for you to arm yourself and defend your property, that would be strictly your own initiative...

Hmm I'm liking the HEI coil idea. Last time I messed with a fence charger I think they were 12v yes? So if they are that give a very viable source for the HEI coil and to trigger that 70K worth of voltage.

So was there stuff missing? I cant figure out if they got off with anything or not.

Of course there is always the possibility of a flat tire causing a tip to the right. I had that one winter when the rear tire went flat, opened the shed in the spring and the bike was leaning over against the wall.

I still like the 70KV option. It is fun to watch someone touch it, But if they have a pace maker they may be toast.................

Maybe get a Van De Graaff generator and and a Leyden Jar and have 500KV or more stored and ready to go.

Had one once that liked to loose air in the rear shock.. If I wasnt careful to park it in a decent lean it would tip over..

LOL,,, this all brings back memories of another one,,,, parked on the slab outside the garage - tossed a cover on her - took the Van to work cause the weather looked pretty nasty - came home from work to find my 1st Gen almost upside down - the wind tried to steal that one...

I had the wind pick one up and place it on top of another!! This time was strange because I was talking to her the day before she went over and all seemed fine? The neighborhood druggies are out of jail again and prowling so I would like to catch them.

Yes, I was going to suggest a motion sensing light fixture, and screw in one of those adapters that adds an electrical outlet that screws into the light socket and also allows the light bulb to be screwed in. Plug in a really loud buzzer into the electrical outlet so if anybody enters the garage both the light will come on, and you will have an audible sound that will scare the hell out of any intruder, human or otherwise!!

Notice, I am not suggesting you use the buzzer sound as a trigger for you to arm yourself and defend your property, that would be strictly your own initiative...

Or a motion sensor hooked up to an array of very bright flash bulbs and/or strobes. would be fun to watch the blinded tripping stumbling fool try to make his way out of a tool strewn shop in 0ne piece only to met with a thunder stick outside the door. And no I am not a sadist by nature.

Or a motion sensor hooked up to an array of very bright flash bulbs and/or strobes. would be fun to watch the blinded tripping stumbling fool try to make his way out of a tool strewn shop in 0ne piece only to met with a thunder stick outside the door, Or simply a cast iron fry pan on the noggin as exits the door might add more to the humor. And no I am not a sadist by nature.

Mouse trap em,,, put Ugly up on the lift with a string tied to Silvers back tire and WAMMO.. Seems how we under this new politically correct stuff ya gotta be careful so you dont hurt em to bad though,,,,,:think:,,:scratchchin:,,, :lightbulb: set it up just right and the theives will the perfect pillow for Ugly to land on so you dont hurt your bike = telling ya DanL' - between the two of us we could solve allllllll the worlds problems brother!!! :missingtooth: