IGNORED

Exhaust questions

Welcome aboard!! No, they are not "removable" but you can drill holes in them for louder sounds, or if you can find them, a set of Jardine mufflers will produce the nice deep throated growl you are probably looking for. Somewhere buried within the site is an internal diagram of the mufflers and how they work. Removing the tips would pretty much turn them into straight pipes...

Check out the Regional Rally section of this forum for the WNY Northeast Regional Tally this August in Chaffee, NY at the Pioneer Motorsports facility and show up!! It's free and you will meet a lot of people that will be glad to fill you in on anything and everything you ever would want to know about the bike! It's free and a great time!!!

Welcome aboard!! No, they are not "removable" but you can drill holes in them for louder sounds, or if you can find them, a set of Jardine mufflers will produce the nice deep throated growl you are probably looking for. Somewhere buried within the site is an internal diagram of the mufflers and how they work. Removing the tips would pretty much turn them into straight pipes...

Check out the Regional Rally section of this forum for the WNY Northeast Regional Tally this August in Chaffee, NY at the Pioneer Motorsports facility and show up!! It's free and you will meet a lot of people that will be glad to fill you in on anything and everything you ever would want to know about the bike! It's free and a great time!!!

I've done some business with pioneer. I go by there fairly often. I am glad you said something. I would love to go to a rally. I look forward to it. Thanks for all the help! I love the site

Mention that you are a member of Venturerider and you get a discount!!!

I am literally right around the corner on Rt 39 near the Arcade/Yorkshire border in Aristo Terrace Mobile Home Park, my trike is in the driveway, feel free to stop in and introduce yourself!