IGNORED

Flagpoles for luggage rack

Mad Dog

In the market for a 12" one ... or two

checking to be sure the luggage rack is 1/2" tubes, correct?

Suggestions anid ideas welcome, hoping to find a small Coast Guard commissioning pennant to top it off with but have never found one....

Thanks as always

That is basically correct. I think it is some metric size though because mine were just a tiny bit looks. I just cut some strips from an aluminum can and wrapped around where it mounted and it worked fine. Some may tighten differently so that they 1/2" tightens up fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Flag etiquette. Assume flags mounted on luggage rack.

So what side is proper for US flag if flown alone?

If flying two flags, does US flag go to the right or left?

I never even thought about it but usually only one flag it tends to be in middle but I am interested too because I have two flag poles...

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Flag etiquette. Assume flags mounted on luggage rack.

So what side is proper for US flag if flown alone?

If flying two flags, does US flag go to the right or left?

This question made me smile! I learned many things from my WW II Vet Grandfather while growing up, the man who had a reputation of going on stage at graduation ceremonies or on the alter at a church service to properly adjust their flags. A lot of his traits rubbed off on me as I get pretty angry when I see the Flag displayed improperly.

The National Colors when flown with a second flag should be on the "marching right", ie...to the right of the second flag as it moves forward down the street.

Lots of good information here about the flag code and proper display of Old Glory!