IGNORED

Totaled My Bike

Rick Haywood

I want to thank everyone for the prayers and thoughts. I am surely a lucky man when you look at the bike. I willy to find out ewhat happen to cause the wheel to lock up but i n Illinois you cant buy back a totaled vehicle, Just hope the insurance picks up all the accessories. Some of which can not be bought anymore. Maybe I can talk who, ever to let ,e take those of the bike. As for me I will heal but dam I feel like i have run over by 2 trains. Can't move without help but that will heal. now the task of tracking down a new bike

Yes Rick you are a lucky man.

Prayers out for a speedy and complete healing.

Maybe the man upstairs was trying to tell you that you need a 3rd gen............................... June 5 is coming quick.

Rick you are one lucky SOB. What ever Guardian Angels you were blessed with worked over time on this one. Best pray they keep up the good work. As far as the bike goes at the end of the day its just nuts and bolts.

Also you may not be able to buy the bike back but maybe they will let you check it out to see what went wrong.

Rick you are one lucky SOB. What ever Guardian Angels you were blessed with worked over time on this one. Best pray they keep up the good work. As far as the bike goes at the end of the day its just nuts and bolts.

Also you may not be able to buy the bike back but maybe they will let you check it out to see what went wrong.

I am hoping to get a look at it as soon as I can move a little. Plus I want to see if i can take a couple accessories off the bike that a person can't buy any longer.

What can I say that hasn't been said other than I thank God you are still with us. I feel your pain since I have been there, and you need to take it easy or you will lock up (know this since I've been there).

Best of all brother,

:farmer:

I kept trying to tell you that your too old to try out for the X-Games..lol

Real glad Slim wasn't on the back.

Awesome news that you will have a full recovery.

Take it slow buddy.

We'll catch you and Shirley down the road....

Rest up and heal quickly my friend.

Sheez!

Has not anyone ever reminded you that the Venture is not an off road bike?

Broken back?!

THAT seems like a pretty serious injury. Are you still in the hospital? If so, where?

As for another bike...got a nice black First Gen if you want to go "retro".

Take care, Bud.