IGNORED

The Aussie's Canada & USA Itinerary

Aussie Annie

That would work for me. also, I would like to extend an invitation if you would like to stay with us those days, we have plenty of rooms, a garage for the bike, tools for any service you want to perform and most important ( in Arizona summer) a POOL. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Also we could have a BBQ at the house since the other two Venture Riders live close by..No VideoArizona will have a small trek to the house, but he's done it before.. :biker:

Bill

Thank you Bill...we would love to accept your kind Offer :happy34: We are in a rental car this time, so no tool time. A BBQ with VR friends would be wonderful

We have the weekend in Toronto......we is available :)

Looking forward to seeing you and Alan again this time when you are in Toronto. The Knight's Inn where you are staying here in Toronto is only a short walk from our place, as is Union Station where your train will arrive. Hopefully, we can meet you at the station. I see others including Marcarl and Saddlebum are suggesting a Meet and Greet, which is great. If others want the M & G here in Toronto, we may be able to use our rooftop deck and BBQ for the party, but we will go wherever works best for others and we should be able to get you and Alan there in our vehicle.

Cheers!

Looking forward to seeing you and Alan again this time when you are in Toronto. The Knight's Inn where you are staying here in Toronto is only a short walk from our place, as is Union Station where your train will arrive. Hopefully, we can meet you at the station. I see others including Marcarl and Saddlebum are suggesting a Meet and Greet, which is great. If others want the M & G here in Toronto, we may be able to use our rooftop deck and BBQ for the party, but we will go wherever works best for others and we should be able to get you and Alan there in our vehicle.

Cheers!

Thank you so much Evan, really looking forward to seeing Canadian VR family :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers!

Okay..just responded to your PM before I read this so disregard the Maintenance portion of that PM. Looking forward to your visit.

Bill

• 1 month later...