IGNORED

It's official

slowrollwv

Tomorrow at 10:00 it will be official. I will have 37 years and 8 months with the company. I will walk out a RETIRED man and have no idea what I will get into but I will find something. :happy65: :happy65: :happy65: :happy65:

I retired from banking in NYC at 50, TRUST ME you will have plenty to do. First there is the never ending HONEY DO list. Then there is all the improvements you've always wanted to do on your bike. Sleeping late (great option but it never happens), watching TV until 3am on a Tuesday lol, Let's not forget XBOX (gotta spend a few hours a day on GTA5), taking road trips, and that's just off the top of my head lol

Congrats & most of all ENJOY! :group cheers:

Sleeping late (great option but it never happens),

Congrats & most of all ENJOY! :group cheers:

What is your xbox name so I know who to put hits out on I have like 2cagillion dollars on that game.... it was mainly shark cards then I grinded races and missions out... I can't think of the one mission but its not far from one of Los Santos customs in a building where you get some files, then there was another that involved a big heli... out by the windfarm... Na I just kidding, but that caught my eye I loved GTA5 till everytime I went to my garage I got blown up...

What is your xbox name so I know who to put hits out on I have like 2cagillion dollars on that game.... it was mainly shark cards then I grinded races and missions out... I can't think of the one mission but its not far from one of Los Santos customs in a building where you get some files, then there was another that involved a big heli... out by the windfarm... Na I just kidding, but that caught my eye I loved GTA5 till everytime I went to my garage I got blown up...

Snyper,

My Gamertag is Joey Gabagool. I racked up a bit of coin on that game playing missions. I successfully completed the Mastermind challenge which earned me $20 million ($10 on 360 & 10 on X1) over the last 4 years I earned a total of $2.7B. My wife says I play too much, she may be right lol

Snyper,

My Gamertag is Joey Gabagool. I racked up a bit of coin on that game playing missions. I successfully completed the Mastermind challenge which earned me $20 million ($10 on 360 & 10 on X1) over the last 4 years I earned a total of $2.7B. My wife says I play too much, she may be right lol

Mine is the same on there cpt it is spelled snyp3r316, I think I am gonna go check mine because I really don't remember what I had on there...

Tomorrow at 10:00 it will be official. I will have 37 years and 8 months with the company. I will walk out a RETIRED man and have no idea what I will get into but I will find something. :happy65: :happy65: :happy65: :happy65:

Congrats!

Dues paid. I guess you have earned the right to do as you please. Enjoy!

It's about time somebody got out of the way so I can get a job back. I would like to get some things done but it seems I get less of that done now that I'm retired.

The best to ya. Hope it all works out. I'm not minding it a bit!!!

snyper,

my gamertag is joey gabagool. I racked up a bit of coin on that game playing missions. I successfully completed the mastermind challenge which earned me $20 million ($10 on 360 & 10 on x1) over the last 4 years i earned a total of $2.7b. My wife says i play too much, she may be right lol

way, way too much time on your hands. Just saying.

OUTSTANDING BROTHER and CONGRATS!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool:

As far as what to do? Well,,,, I just started a new business for my retirement cause I got bored after 2 days - basically its a spin off of "Ride Like A Pro" and I named it "Ride Like A Geezer".. It appears that the series is gonna be a big hit and I am just starting the process of completing "Job Descriptions" for future employees.. I think you and I could really have something if we teamed up - :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

What do think Roller? You in?

Congrats Chuck!! Had almost the exact same length of service, 37 years 6 months. It's scary leaving a job that you've had for so many years, but you will find it's all good. You'll have so many things to do that you'll wonder how you ever had time for your job. LOL! Best wishes for a bright future!

Wow, 37+years with the same company is a rare accomplishment. Congratulations on that and your retirement. Now that you don't have to be at work on any more Mondays you"ll have the time to head West and finish filling out that ride map. Good luck and enjoy.

Congratulations......Retirement is a wonderful thing......except you don't have any time to do anything. Where does the time go. How did I ever get things done when I was working...Yes, the HONEYDO list gets expanded. Let it sink in for the first month then slow down and relax, there is always tomorrow..Enjoy