IGNORED

Beautiful Spring Day in Ohio

Freebird

Chicago forecast called for the same yesterday, a wintry mix with a bit of accumulation. Ended up being rainy in the morning but bright sunny skies by the afternoon...now on to high 60's for the weekend while I have the bike torn down.

P.S. I'm still afraid to take the snow thrower off the tractor because you know as soon as I swap it back to summer work its going to let loose on us!

It's not often I feel bad for having stunning sunny spring days in the hills. Everything is green, the scent of the pines, you've never seen a sky this blue... Oh, oops, thats probably not helping! :sun:

Im working all this week so not only can I not ride but I cant even go home and see the bikes, I can hear others riding.:crying:

No snow here. High today is suppose to be 45* 60* tomorrow and 80* by Sunday. I am stuck here at the house and can't ride as I broke my right hand this morning.

That dont sound good! Think we need details...

CRaig

whaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!

Well I went to catch something that fell off the table and when I tried to grab it I hit my hand on the table leg and it started to swell and turn black. I should have let the glass hit the floor as I had to sweep up the pieces any way.

That looks fantastic. Sunny, green and rural, its perfect!

If I were ankle deep in snow right now I would have to interpret this pic as a cruel form of gloating, but it was 79 yesterday in the hills so I will instead gloat right along with you:biker:

That looks fantastic. Sunny, green and rural, its perfect!

If I were ankle deep in snow right now I would have to interpret this pic as a cruel form of gloating, but it was 79 yesterday in the hills so I will instead gloat right along with you:biker:

Wait until the summer and the gloat will be on the other side of your face. :scorched: :fnd_(16):

Wait until the summer and the gloat will be on the other side of your face. :scorched: :fnd_(16):

Usually it tops out around 90 for a couple weeks but rarely do we break 100. Most of the riding season is very pleasant. The older I get the less I like sweltering heat or extreme cold. If it gets 95 here I'll jump on the scoot and go over there and hog up all your nice weather. Our winters begin and end sporadically and at random times so I may be good to go to an October rally or I may be under 18" snow. Now that I'm home from work after 7 insanely nice days its cold and overcast today. Might snow in the upper elevations, I'm only at 3100' but my day rides get me over 6000'. Living in South Dakota the tables often turn, like today. I'm not as cocky as I was yesterday:snow:

But all of next week...:sun:

Actually I cant believe there is no Black Hills rally. The roads and scenery here guys/glas is really off the charts!

Oh, I remember, I'm the ONLY ONE here! :rotf:

Usually it tops out around 90 for a couple weeks but rarely do we break 100. Most of the riding season is very pleasant. The older I get the less I like sweltering heat or extreme cold. If it gets 95 here I'll jump on the scoot and go over there and hog up all your nice weather. Our winters begin and end sporadically and at random times so I may be good to go to an October rally or I may be under 18" snow.
I'm surprised that your summer weather is only a little different from ours. Ours usually tops out at about 80F with normal highs around 70-75. Due to higher humidity, it feels hotter. If the temps get into the 90's, and they occasionally have, people start dying.

If we get any snow, people panic even though we actually get at least 3"-4" every year. This year we had two bouts of about 6" each and a few of days of 1"-2" which made it the hardest winter in 5 years. The last couple of weeks has been around 50-55 with the occasional day getting into the 60's. Some years the 50-60's last until June or July. People around here have coined the phrase Juneuary to describe that weather.