IGNORED

Black Owl

Condor

I just had this forwarded to me by Rocket.

I was just texted this afternoon by Missy, Black Owl's daughter, that he was taken to hospice. They think he has a couple of days left.

I asked her to call me but I have not heard anything.

Folk I am afraid it sounds just like it sound. I'll do my best to keep you all informed.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear this. I only met him once at the first ventureriders get together at Potato Creek. He lost his tailfeathers there on a bet with the boss. He took it in stride with minimum chanting. A true test of his character. Prayers up.

I had gotten an email about this earlier this afternoon and it was certainly not something that I wanted to hear. Those of you that are newer here will not know Russell. Due to his declining health, he hasn't been around for a while. He is one of our original members though and is truly a friend to anybody he meets. He has helped me in many ways through the years from the first days and weeks as I was launching this site and often through the years. He is truly one of the good guys in this world. My sincere prayers have been said and will be repeated.

We are deeply saddened to read this update about our friend and brother Black Owl.. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Russell and family. May God's love and tender mercies sustain each one of you as you work thru these very difficult moments..

You are loved and missed brother!!

Puc and Tip