IGNORED

LED Headlight

Yeah; I bought a "motorcycle single headlight" off that ad, turns out it was a different "fan cooled" headlight. I returned it for a full refund and got a pair of the "car" headlights. :beer:

I think they have dropped the "single H4 motorcycle bulb" from the choices and that blurb just didn't get removed.

So $52 gets me 2 H4 LED lights... even better deal!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The same is true for Driving lights vs fog lights. It is ok to have Fog lights on at night because the beam has a sharp cutoff and is supposed to be aimed low. Driving lights do not have a cut off and are aimed higher to light up a long distance down the road, this will also blind oncoming drivers.

I have my passing lights on all the time but I aimed them to match the height of the low beam. I use the GE H7616 which is a narrow spot. I aim the left pot slightly left of the headlight and the right pot so that it covers the right side of the lane and partly the shoulder. I can light up the road without blinding anyone and do not get flashed at night.

Gary, That bulb that I had in was an air cooled and I was even able to change it without removing the fairing. But like I said the beam pattern just didn't work for me. I appreciate you taking the time to put those pictures up. That's what I'm looking for. Might even pay the higher price since I'd be getting two of them. I can wait a little while to decide.

Jus' for youse guys I went out and got a couple of night road shots.

Low Beam High Beam

DSCN7275.jpg DSCN7276.jpg

I flipped back to low beam and did not get flashed. :banana:

Will be interesting to take the FJR out with two of these bulbs and see what I can see....

OK Gary. You just went too far. Now I'm starting to covet that led. :-)

Humm First Gen MkI with Bulb.....

20170328_231038.jpg

Next Picture with the Jeep Light 15 LED Low Beam and HIgh Beams

Also its wet outside it is better when it is dry and everything aint darkened by rain.

IMG_0237[1].jpgIMG_0238[1].jpg

this light right here does just as good as my Tahoe does.

Jus' for youse guys I went out and got a couple of night road shots. Low Beam High Beam ... ... I flipped back to low beam and did not get flashed. :banana:

Will be interesting to take the FJR out with two of these bulbs and see what I can see....

Holy Moly!!!

I'm in!!!!

Jus' for youse guys I went out and got a couple of night road shots.

Low Beam High Beam

I flipped back to low beam and did not get flashed. :banana:

I'm in too. As soon as we can find them in stock!

:mo money:

you could start splitting up pairs of bulbs.................. One guy buys 2, sends extra to another......

Already on that...between mine and my closest riding buddy there's 6 bikes. Oh wait, that mean's I'm spending even more money :think: