IGNORED

Grip puppies?

steamer

Well call me a hippy in a tie dyed tee shirt - I aint never did know that's what those was called = I gotta get out more... Personally I like those longgg grips that came stock on the 1st Gens with no covering on em - I like the way they bend right at the very end just perfectly onto my knee when I am laid back with my head laying against Tippy watching the scenery go by....

Seems how we are talking bikes again,,,,, you get that clutch master figured out videoarizona ?

Well call me a hippy in a tie dyed tee shirt - I aint never did know that's what those was called = I gotta get out more... Personally I like those longgg grips that came stock on the 1st Gens with no covering on em - I like the way they bend right at the very end just perfectly onto my knee when I am laid back with my head laying against Tippy watching the scenery go by....

Seems how we are talking bikes again,,,,, you get that clutch master figured out videoarizona ?

Yes sir! Rebuild kit came in and I rebuilt that little guy. Thank you for taking the time to chat with me about it! Took forever to bleed the clutch system, but I think I got it all bled out. So to speak.

Then this morning I took the right rear end part to get at the rear brakes...and a couple of the pistons were frozen. So found a right front blue dot caliper on ebay that @VanRiver confirmed would fit and ordered it. Looked decent with only 15K on the scoot. Should be here next week some time. Guess that explains why KIC was a little surprised when I said I wasn't pleased with the brakes on the 1st gen. He's ok with his.....and that is why I took her apart to see what was going on.

Love working on these bikes. They really are well put together.