IGNORED

You know you're a dad when...

Air Ready Auto

So I'm out at a school event with my boy and somehow managed to get into an argument with another dad about what the strongest Pokemon is...:doh: For those of you who have no idea what a Pokemon is, don't worry. Its a kids cartoon and there is no good reason two grown men should EVER argue about it.

Were you giving the nod to Mewtwo? :happy34: He is the best from what I can recall...... yep, any man can be a father, but it takes a Real Man to be a Daddy....

As everybody knows, Mewtwo was genetically engineered and therefore exempt from any respectable discussion about what Pokemon is strongest. Also exempt are all legendary Pokemon due to the fact that none are ever captured and used for any battles in the cartoon.

wow....

As everybody knows, Mewtwo was genetically engineered and therefore exempt from any respectable discussion about what Pokemon is strongest. Also exempt are all legendary Pokemon due to the fact that none are ever captured and used for any battles in the cartoon.

I know right? I have 2 daughters so I can also name all of the My Little Ponies and there may or may not bee a picture out there of me after they did my makeup...

Nothing wrong with knowing either of these two things, in fact, sound like you have got this "Dad" stuff down just right! You are making memories with the kids that they will cherish when they are older (as will you)!! Keep on keeping on and learning all the things that makes them tick.....one of the best parts of being a dad in my opinion is sharing these kind of times with the kids!!:clap2::thumbsup2: