IGNORED

Encourage an ailing friend - "Group Card" of get well greetings for Black Owl!!

cowpuc

Bump for that even bigger :big-grin-emoticon: that all your well wishing will put Black Owls mug!!!! Not trying to be pushy or nuttin like that but times running out on this grand opportunity ya bunch of lop eared varmints - PLEASE get your responses in here brothers n sisters!!! We got a family member in need!! Freebird,,, hey Boss - thinking about a "cover page" for the "get well book" these club members are writing. Is it ok to use that really cool Club emblem (the one that has "lifes a venture - get on and ride" on it) as part of that cover page or would I be put back on probation for violating a copyright rule if I did that?

*****Also, I'm not the most creative lop eared varmint when it comes to this puter stuff - if anyone reading this would like to design and include/post a "cover page" herein - I would be happy to print it and use it as such!! :thumbsup:

Hang in there with Black Owl - we's a coming brother!!!

Of course you can use it. Heck that there's official...I say OFFICIAL club business. :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you can use it. Heck that there's official...I say OFFICIAL club business. :)

Thanks Boss - I am sure the wise and mighty Mr. Owl will greatly appreciate it.. Something just occurred to me, I am not a Facebooker and forgot to try and post this over there so our members who Facebook and dont get on the site here have a chance to participate in this group card.. If you wouldnt mind and happen to see reference to this thread posted in the wrong place on Facebook - would you mind putting it where ever it is suppose to be placed over there? I have a tendency of messing this kind of stuff up sometimes (thinking of those I messed up on those "get well video's" we did for Dan :240:),, may be worth a moment to look over my shoulder if ya dont mind!!!

***** on a side note,,, I think I found the PERFECT envelope and protective cover to put our Group Get Well Greeting in gang :missingtooth:...

DSCN3901.JPG

DSCN3900.JPG

Mr. Owl,

I want to see you feeling better soon. I don't like seeing folks sick with the long term sickies and in the hospital and such. So you need to get better.

All the best from the Deep South,

Patricia and Michael Kosovic

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Velma and I are both pulling for you to make a recovery and show your face at PIP this fall. It's not the same w/o you there. From that first meeting at Potato Creek to the 10th PIP, to the times you've dropped by the house - I've always looked forward to and enjoyed your friendship. We all want to see you in MN this fall.

Red & Velma

10391019_10200816760257543_8994918993596162617_n.jpg

Owl Free Bird and Crash.jpg

Hello Everyone: So nice to see so many familiar names and faces on here.

Cowpuc: Thanks for posting on the FB page!! I am not on the VR site as much as I once was, so I was unaware Russel was not feeling well.

Russel: Fond memoriries of the Cody Rally in 2010. Sure hope you get to feeling better soon!!! Prayers sent your way.

Hello Everyone: So nice to see so many familiar names and faces on here.

Cowpuc: Thanks for posting on the FB page!! I am not on the VR site as much as I once was, so I was unaware Russel was not feeling well.

Russel: Fond memoriries of the Cody Rally in 2010. Sure hope you get to feeling better soon!!! Prayers sent your way.

Heyyy PHONEMAN!!! Wassup brother!! Your welcome my Blue Diner pie eating buddy = Thanks for letting me know that Facebook thing worked - glad to hear it did!!!!! Hope all is well with you folks and THANK YOU for jumping on here on behalf of our buddy Black Owl!! :fingers-crossed-emo every ones participation puts a great big :big-grin-emoticon: on our hurting brothers mug!!

Russell, you old hoot owl, make no mistake about it. You are missed my friend. Your profile says that you are member number 48 but we know that after the famous crash a few years ago and everybody had to re-register, you lost ground. I think that you were originally member number 3 or something like that. Bottom line, you have been here from the very beginning and I think that you know how much your support meant to me back then and still today. You are the perfect representation of what VentureRiders is all about. Now you take care of yourself and get back here. We truly do miss you.

Hi Black Owl

Sorry to hear that you have been "under the weather". You have so many friends here praying for you and wishing you the best. B2dad and I included. Sending prayers and a big hug!

That is quite an honor from Freebird, saying you were member #3 . WOW! The stories you could tell about the early years, some middle years, and then the last few years. Sure wish we could talk about all the fun you've had. Please get better so we can share some good times.

Thinking of you....

Patti and Don (B2mom and B2dad)

and Oldgoat wrote on Facebook:

James Hack[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=align: right] 4:00pm Feb 5 [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

hey puc. Old goat here I lost my internet so I am on Tapatalk forgot to pay my fees and can't post on the site. But I am praying for Black Owl

GOT CHUR BACK GOAT (no one goes home unless we alllll go home) - THANK YOU for joining us in having Black Owls back brother!!!!!!

Well Mr Owl, I know I had a great time when we met while you were in my neck of the woods.

You get back to chasing those nurses, you do know that that is the best medicine and that is why nurses wear track shoes.

I sure do hope to break bread with you again somewhere.

Often times I have no idea what to type for things like this, so I read through the thread and grab what comes to mind. This time it's Puc who gave me the inspiration. 'nobody goes home unless we all go home'!!!

Now I am a realist, sorry about that, but I don't work well in the make-believe,,, so here goes:

For all of us, there is a time to leave the others behind, and to follow the call to the the life here-after. For some of us that call seems to come too early,, away too early,,, and for some others we wonder what is taking so long. So it seems that often times things are messed up and the leaving-time will not co-ordinate with our plans. Some of us just go quickly and for some others it seems to take forever. None of us has much of a choice in this part of our existence. As we get older, and I have that experience a little already, our bodies start to break done a bit and we need to deal with that as time goes on. It's awesome that we have others to support us through that time when needed, but it really doesn't slow the happening much. We need to face the fact the life gets less as we gets older and that sooner or later there is an end to all this.

Now back to Puc's statement. All of us will be heading home, sooner or later, and it is my wish wish that we all end up at the same place, so that we can enjoy the company and continue with the good times we started here on this earth.

Chances are Owl, that I won't see you again in this life, but I sure look forward to having a good time on the other side. Don't even know if I'll get there before you, or if you get there first. Either way, we'll see each other then, if not before.

Hi Black Owl! Best wishes for your improvement in the days ahead. My wife & I are among the Ventureriders who are lucky enough to have met you, although it was a long time ago. PIP in 2008 or 2009, I believe. You were always in the middle of things there and on the web site, and gave Denise a pair of gaiters for our future riding adventures. Here's hoping for better days ahead and that our paths (roads) cross again in the future.

Larry & Denise

Copy/paste didnt work for our club emblem - had to out smart the puter, put it in paint to enlarge, save as a j-peg in my pictures, upload it to the site in the post above and - TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAHHHHHHH!!!!! :biker::biker:

Now gonna go see if it'll print :detective: