IGNORED

Encourage an ailing friend - "Group Card" of get well greetings for Black Owl!!

cowpuc

Dont know if you have been following Bubbers thread about encouraging folks to send a get well card to Black Owl? That thread can be found here (thanks Bubber for getting this all started!!): http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?126760-Black-Owl

We are thinking a "Group Card" for our hurting brother may also be an effective way to lift his spirits and be an encouragement to him.. The plan is to get as many of you lop eared "friends of Black Owl" VR varmints to simply wish our buddy a get well, love ya, thinking of ya, praying for ya or whatever you feel may lift his spirits to do so in written form. If your willing to, please respond in this thread with your kind "words of well wishing", I will print it out and stick it in the mail to our hurting brother..

Please feel free to write as much as or as little as you would like (I got LOTS of printer paper :missingtooth:) but please do take a second and get your name in here!!! By the sounds of things - our pal needs a lift in a genuine way!!!

Thinking of leaving this up for,,,, say,,, a week before printing it and sending it off...

Hi Black Owl, I heard through the VR grapevine (your buddy Bubber :big-grin-emoticon: let the cat out of the bag) you are not feeling so well these days. Just wanted to let you know your in my thoughts and prayers brother.. Miss you around here on the site my friend - hope you get feeling better soon!!!!!

Prayers Up!!!

Puc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I have never had the pleasure of shaking your hand Russel, but I have come to know you thru all the years on this site. I always respected your sound judgement and willingness to help with flowers or a card whenever anyone needed them. I wish you all the best in this fight and hope you are at peace. Thanks again for your service!

Craig "cecdoo"

Dear Owl

Some one spilled the beans about where your hiding out.

Just thought you could use a little encouragement and knowledge that there are plenty of people out here that actually give a crap about an old buzzard like you (he says with affection).

Get well soon and quit chasing all those pretty nurses and staff around you are wearing them out.

We need you guidance and directions at the next PIP in Sept. So do what they tell you and get better.

Love ya Brother

Bubber

As a neighbor to the west (South Dakota) I've always wanted to make it over to Pork in the Pines to meet all of you. The timing and farming don't work out the best, which is unfortunate. You've got a lot of people sending thoughts and prayers your way. Take care my friend, hope you are feeling better!

Russell I'm one of the lucky people that have met you. We have missed you at P.I.P. but get felling better ASAP and we'll save a place at the table for you this year. My Friend Garry (McGiver) sends his best also.He's not much with computers he works with them all day and finds no enjoyment being on line after work, He said for some reason he thinks about you often . Your in our thought and prayer my friend . Bill in MN

Prayers are going up for you from the east coast. We are sorry to hear you are going through hard times Russell. We want you to know the Venture family loves you and are standing with you.

Earl

Get well soon Russel. Sorry to hear about your illness. Always enjoyed our late night group talks at the PIP. Hope to see you again at the PIP! Your Canadian friend.

Bump for that even bigger :big-grin-emoticon: that all your well wishing will put Black Owls mug!!!! Not trying to be pushy or nuttin like that but times running out on this grand opportunity ya bunch of lop eared varmints - PLEASE get your responses in here brothers n sisters!!! We got a family member in need!! Freebird,,, hey Boss - thinking about a "cover page" for the "get well book" these club members are writing. Is it ok to use that really cool Club emblem (the one that has "lifes a venture - get on and ride" on it) as part of that cover page or would I be put back on probation for violating a copyright rule if I did that?

*****Also, I'm not the most creative lop eared varmint when it comes to this puter stuff - if anyone reading this would like to design and include/post a "cover page" herein - I would be happy to print it and use it as such!! :thumbsup:

Hang in there with us Black Owl - we's a coming brother!!!

Edited by cowpuc

Dont know if you have been following Bubbers thread about encouraging folks to send a get well card to Black Owl? That thread can be found here (thanks Bubber for getting this all started!!): http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?126760-Black-Owl

We are thinking a "Group Card" for our hurting brother may also be an effective way to lift his spirits and be an encouragement to him.. The plan is to get as many of you lop eared "friends of Black Owl" VR varmints to simply wish our buddy a get well, love ya, thinking of ya, praying for ya or whatever you feel may lift his spirits to do so in written form. If your willing to, please respond in this thread with your kind "words of well wishing", I will print it out and stick it in the mail to our hurting brother..

Please feel free to write as much as or as little as you would like (I got LOTS of printer paper :missingtooth:) but please do take a second and get your name in here!!! By the sounds of things - our pal needs a lift in a genuine way!!!

Thinking of leaving this up for,,,, say,,, a week before printing it and sending it off...

Hi Black Owl, I heard through the VR grapevine (your buddy Bubber :big-grin-emoticon: let the cat out of the bag) you are not feeling so well these days. Just wanted to let you know your in my thoughts and prayers brother.. Miss you around here on the site my friend - hope you get feeling better soon!!!!!

Prayers Up!!!

Puc

Sorry to hear you're still laid up Russ. Hope you're back on your feet soon. We've never met but I'm friends and a former co-worker with your old neighbourhood buddy in Winnipeg, JRH (Jim) Scott. Doug