IGNORED

3:32 a.m. - daughter just called, water broke, Puc n Tips first Grandbaby

cowpuc

Real spotty connection here at the hospital and tryin to wrk from this tiny borrowed tablet thing, hope this gets out. The kid popped out after 18 hours hard labor. He is a handsome biker of 7 pounds 11 onces. Definitely a future 1st gen rider. My daughter n son are recouping n tip n i are watching the kid, he likes me a lot and thinks grandma is bossy, i concurr. Pics in near future. Glad i am chief of pic police cause i would be writing tickets if any of u varmints did this and had no pics.

Puc and The Kid, out.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't go by his first looks Puc, it'll change some after a day or so, so if they say he looks like you or has some of your features, hang on, he may become very good looking down the road.

In the mean time, enjoy, and congrats!!!!

What about the poor kids 1st look at Puc:puzzled:

All kidding aside congratulations and enjoy.

Don't go by his first looks Puc, it'll change some after a day or so, so if they say he looks like you or has some of your features, hang on, he may become very good looking down the road.

In the mean time, enjoy, and congrats!!!!

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Congratulations Puc, have fun being Grandpa and you know what they say this :worthless: so we want to see some of Gramps holding that new baby.

Think I got almost 10,000 pics Or :missingtooth:,,,, will try to pic out a really good one of me n The Kid just for you brother :big-grin-emoticon:!!!

Our thoughts and prayers are with the new child and your family. Congratulations! That right there is one lucky little cowpoke to have a Pap like Cowpuc!
THANKS BROTHER - now I gotta convince the little fellers parents of that :missingtooth:

just gets better and better to watch them grow and learn. AND tell on there parents what they did. lol congrats you two had grandson sitting on lap watching movie last nite with me. there cute love to family.:thumbsup:
AND SQUEAL I SHALL BROTHER!! ROCK N ROLL RODNEY - ROCK N ROLL!!!

:Crazy_139::Happy Birthday::ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_congrats-vi6886

You know Puc, just because you are the head of the :photographing::cop:. That does not put you above the law.

:worthless::worthless:

This violation is gonna cost you a good size pile of hot dogs.......

It is never to soon to start spoiling the grand kids.

What chu talking willis,, I AM the law!!!:big-grin-emoticon: HOT DOGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

What about the poor kids 1st look at Puc:puzzled:

All kidding aside congratulations and enjoy.

:scratchchin:,,,, :think:,,,, may have somehthing there Bum,,, I say that cause after 16 hours of labor - The Kid still didnt wanna come out!!! Took Tip n I to leave the hospital momentarily for things to start happening BIG TIME!! Gone about an hour - phone rings = Son-in-law = she's at 8 centimeters = looks like he's on his way!!!!! May have been hiding out from his ol Granpapy!! :happy34: All good though,, we done bonded now!!!!!!!!!!!:biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::beer::guitarist 2:

Congratulations grandpa Puc & grandma Tipp. Enjoy spoiling that little guy. 😘 Your officially an old fart now Puck. 😆 Now I've been a old fart for a few years but last December my granddaughter gave us our 1st great grandchild. Woo there, if that didn't give me a wakeup on feeling way over the hill. 👴

Larry

Congratulations grandpa Puc & grandma Tipp. Enjoy spoiling that little guy. 😘 Your officially an old fart now Puck. 😆 Now I've been a old fart for a few years but last December my granddaughter gave us our 1st great grandchild. Woo there, if that didn't give me a wakeup on feeling way over the hill. 👴

Larry

:scared:,,, I just KNEW there was wayyyy more to your story than that Sling Shot brother :missingtooth:!!!!!! THAT is soooooo awesome Larry - you n Joyce have been RICHLY blessed!! My girls who live in California will be here in a week or so to check out this first "off spring" baby - ironically it took their baby sister to get things rolling :big-grin-emoticon:... I am gonna show them what you (and Dan = 22 GRAND KIDS!! :scared:) wrote and mention to them how far behind we are in the Grandparenting/Great Grand Parenting routine = lean on em a little bit!!:thumbsup:

That IV in The Kids beaner is for monitoring his blood sugar and keeping his sugar level up - he is a couple weeks early and is struggling with Low Blood Sugar - gotta eat every 2 hours to maintain a healthy sugar level. Not a really big deal but we would appreciate any and all thoughts/concerns/Prayers Up for the little guy while his body sorts things out!!!

THANKS YA'LL!!:thumbsup:

Puc - Sue and I watched the tape and loved the pics....we are thrilled for you and Tip. He is a cute little guy and will bring you both much joy watching him grow and develop. Your pride and happiness was evident.......[emoji1303][emoji177]congrats to the parents too !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for that tidbit of information Puc, Becky and I were both wondering when we watched the video. Of course, we will gladly pray about it!!

Your welcome Bongo and THANKS to both of you for praying for the little man.. Spoke to my daughter an hour or so ago and the Docs decided to keep Sam another night to monitor the sugar level.. They have the IV back out and he seems to be stabilized but they want to be sure.. Pretty neat joint - my daughter is officially released but they (the Hospital) are letting her and her husband stay in the room they were in (free of charge) for the time being.. She has to feed the youngen every two hours - doing so running back n forth from a Motel room would have been difficult - GOD IS GOOD BROTHER!!!

Cant believe I am FINALLY a Grandpappy!!!! Wayyyyyyyy cool feeling I tell ya!!

Puc - Sue and I watched the tape and loved the pics....we are thrilled for you and Tip. He is a cute little guy and will bring you both much joy watching him grow and develop. Your pride and happiness was evident.......[emoji1303][emoji177]congrats to the parents too !

Thanks you two!!! Wont be long and that little feller's gonna be eating us all under the table at a Meet - Greet n Eat Meat Hot Dogger for sure!!!! :big-grin-emoticon:

:scratchchin:,, been thinking brother,, may just have to update ol Tweeksis with a side car - Tip lived for years watching me ride off with a kid in tow - gotta hunch she aint gonna allow that with "The Kid" :big-grin-emoticon:... His parents are a little touchy right now about me takin em for a month or so for some biken fun,,, told Tip on the way home that after they have changed a million diapers, been up all night for a couple years, cleaned "kidpuc" out of the carpeting a few thousand times and all that - I figure at about 3 years old they will be more than HAPPY to let ol Gramps take over for a yearly cross country tour :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Me n Sam - we got it allllll worked out:big-grin-emoticon::beer::biker:

What a cute little bundle !! Puc you sure your the Grandpa. Grandma looks pickled pink ....Ok so you both do ..But I'm bett'n Grandma gona kidnap that little chipmunk and make sure you don't terrify that little guy with your self video's. Hope Grandma made a few to sooth that little Chipmunk afterwards.

Lets se what else can I say.....:confused07:......:think:.....Oh yeh :doh:.....

:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_awesome-vi46644and oh yeh :ice_congrats-vi6886

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=108245

Maybe a sign for the nursery ?? [emoji106][emoji848]

ABSOLUTELY BROTHER:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: THAT RIGHT THERE SAYS IT ALL MY GOOD MAN!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:think:,,,,, wait a second,,, wait just a second,, having me one of those epiphany thingys :think:,,,,, :lightbulb: screen print it on matching sleeveless biker tee shirts for KidPuc and me,,, all I gotta do is add "Like Mine" under "Grandfathers" on The Kids shirt and we'll be all set brother!!:thumbsup:

I like it Dave = NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a cute little bundle !! Puc you sure your the Grandpa. Grandma looks pickled pink ....Ok so you both do ..But I'm bett'n Grandma gona kidnap that little chipmunk and make sure you don't terrify that little guy with your self video's. Hope Grandma made a few to sooth that little Chipmunk afterwards.

Lets se what else can I say.....:confused07:......:think:.....Oh yeh :doh:.....

:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_awesome-vi46644and oh yeh :ice_congrats-vi6886

Just take a real close read on what's going up in The Kids nursery and on our matching shirts ya lop eared Canuckian varmint :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

:hihi:,,, he is a cute little future ice cream :fnd_(16): nipper aint he brother ,,, sure am glad he took after his mommy who took after her mommy cause I gotta tell ya - the thought of any other way kinda skeers me too :rotfl: