IGNORED

I may have to eat my words.

Dragonslayer

I've been baiting Flying FOOL and challenging him that he did not have the range to hit me down here in the south with that white washing machine he likes to through snow with. I have also been laughing at our snow bound friends up north at their misfortune during blizzard conditions while I enjoyed mild conditions down here. Now it is time that I have to eat my words and brace myself for the payback.

Looks like we are going under a winter storm warning today at 4:00 and they are calling for 1 to 4" of snow overnight. The good thing is we are being given an early release from work today at 3:00.

so your the reason I am getting the white stuff, collateral damage he hit me getting to you. :buttkick: no fair you getting off work, I got a phone call that said to pack a bag I may have to stay the night. :doh:

I'm sorry they updated the releasel time till 1:00 I'm on the way out the door.

I've been baiting Flying FOOL and challenging him that he did not have the range to hit me down here in the south with that white washing machine he likes to through snow with. I have also been laughing at our snow bound friends up north at their misfortune during blizzard conditions while I enjoyed mild conditions down here. Now it is time that I have to eat my words and brace myself for the payback.

Looks like we are going under a winter storm warning today at 4:00 and they are calling for 1 to 4" of snow overnight. The good thing is we are being given an early release from work today at 3:00.

Poke the dog too often and bad things happen!

Dog Laughing.gif

Wait, wait, wait for it, ..........maybe not..........what light flurries tapering off.....I ain't seen a single flake yet...............:stickinouttounge::stickinouttounge::nanner::nanner::nanner:

nanner,nanner boo boo

No matter what you do

You can't reach me

Fool:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

6:30 am update:

Even though there was a light dusting of snow further north. No snow where I am. The storm has officially moved out of Georgia and is moving up through SC, NC, VIRGINIA, WV. Y'ALL ENJOY.

Edited by Dragonslayer

Are you sure it's even an inch they can't have much for combatting the white stuff

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.

Not true, after Snowmagetten in 2014 The state of Georgia woke up and invested in all new technology with road sensors measuring road temperature, fleets of snow plows, dump trucks that spread salt and gravel, brine spreading trucks as.well as a revised inclement weather response plan and organization. We even have our own snow czar appointed by the governor. The governor called a state of emergency on Thursday and also closes everything down and sends everyone home way before any possible snow threat. I got off at 1:00 yesterday and they weren't expecting it to start until around midnight. Even though it looks like this is turning into a non event, the state is all over it.

I had a night mare last night, I dreamed we had a blizzard in the deep south and I woke up at work......................oh wait a minute I did wake up at work :yikes:

Oh I'm sorry, I woke up in front of the fireplace in my comfy camo jammies. I'll be hunting off my hunting sofa sipping hot totties soon as the sun comes up.

Ahhhh, Ye of little faith.............:rasberry:

I been laid up for a while. It is still an effort to run cowpuc favorite machine. But we are getting there.

We have already had snow on the ground in ALL 50 states at the same time.

I been saying it,,, I been trying to warn em for years :big-grin-emoticon: