IGNORED

2017 rallys

GFRicky

I need to talk with MarCarl... but Ontario rally in July. Possibly Thursday July 6th to 9th. Think this would tie in nicely for people taking time off for the National holidays.

For Canadians...July 1 is on the Saturday so some will have the Friday off, others the Monday.

For our friends in the States, July 1st is a Tuesday.

Other option is for Thursday July 13th to the 16th....or July 20th to 23rd.

I was thinking of having a get together at the cabin in North Central PA the same weekend as the Sinnemahoning Rattlesnake Roundup. It's kind of a big event around there, and it's based out of the local Sportsmans Club, about 3 miles from the cabin.

I didn't see any set date yet, but it's usually mid-June, which may conflict with Freebirds MD.

We'll have to see how it plays out, but that's what I was thinkin'. :superman:

For Canadians...July 1 is on the Saturday so some will have the Friday off, others the Monday.

I never knew Canada :canada: was so far east of the U.S. that you get July 1 three days sooner than we do. Who knew ??????? :confused07: :confused24: ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist.....

Thanks ALL !!!

My job has changed SKID and I don't think I will be able to get a holiday pick to get to Georgia. After a great time in North Carolina I was planning on it. But who knows....maybe it will be available when my pick comes up.

Hope to make some events and see you guys again !!!

Thanks ALL !!!

My job has changed SKID and I don't think I will be able to get a holiday pick to get to Georgia. After a great time in North Carolina I was planning on it. But who knows....maybe it will be available when my pick comes up.

Hope to make some events and see you guys again !!!

I hope it works out for you. I will put together another small meet & eat midweek during Myrtle Beach bike week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We need some rallies or meet & eats over on the west coast or Nevada, Utah, Arizona area.

Sounds like you're volunteering to host, or organize a get together. 🤔😆

I agree, we need something out west. I was thinking of hosting a Venture West in or around Salem, Oregon. Think there would be much interest?

I agree, we need something out west. I was thinking of hosting a Venture West in or around Salem, Oregon. Think there would be much interest?

Venture west 2014 was pretty big. I was in Texas for venture west 2015 and in the middle East for VW 2016, so I do not know who ran the last two or how well they did, but I am going to VW 2017 come hell or high water. Well maybe not high water, driving through a flood is not fun.

2014 was in Oregon and it was a blast. I love the weather.

VW 2015 was in Yreka, Ca. Good turn out, a lot of folks from North of the border. It was 104 degrees (end of June) so a tad warm, but a good time. VW 2016 was in Castlegar, BC, Canada (Krusin the Kootenai). Very good turnout, a little rain (early July), but overall a real good time and beautiful country.

No decision or talk about 2017, so open to anything. It never rains 😎 in Oregon in July 😉 and some nice roads for day rides. Not volunteering, just sayin'.

I never knew Canada :canada: was so far east of the U.S. that you get July 1 three days sooner than we do. Who knew ??????? :confused07: :confused24: ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist.....

It's so cold up here that we need it 3 days sooner.....

Something out west in July or early August would work for us. Were planing to do Castlegar last summer but had a family situation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...