IGNORED

Manchester NH has lost a Son

Guest budman

IMMEDIATE RELEASENo. 075-07

January 23, 2007

DoD Identifies Army Casualties

The Department of Defense announced today the death of four soldiers who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom. They died Jan 20 in Karma, Iraq, of wounds sustained when an improvised explosive device detonated near their Humvee. The soldiers were assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 509th Infantry (Airborne), 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, Fort Richardson, Alaska.

Killed were:

Sgt. Sean P. Fennerty, 25, of Corvallis, Ore.

Sgt. Phillip D. McNeill, 22, of Sunrise, Fla.

Spc. Jeffrey D. Bisson, 22, of Vista, Calif.

Spc. Toby R. Olsen, 28, of Manchester, N.H.

For more information about these soldiers, contact the Fort Richardson public affairs office at (907) 384-1542

Our Throughts and Prayers go out to the family, friends and comrades of Spc. Toby R. Olsen and to the family and friends of all the soldiers who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom.

R.I.P. Toby your war is over.

My thoughts go out to the Families of out Heros who have paid the ultimate price. It is time for us to end Bush's War. There was a time when I supported him but now I think it is Ego thing for him. Where will it end. These people been killing each other since long before we ever thought of being a country. What makes him think he can stop that.