IGNORED

This is instance of me posting something to facebook

snyper316

Yesterday I got a phone call from Windows Teknikall support. So here is the transcript of it in my words @Freebird delete if not aloud but its pretty funny.

A guy called me from Windows Technical Support. Talked to him explained to him I was cooking lunch, So he continues to tell me well I am calling about your Windows Computer. I am like ok which one? He goes the one that is currently turned on now and registered to Greg Flowers.... so I'm like again which one? I have one in my garage one in my room so he then ask how many do you have I go 6 counting the 2 in storage that no longer work. So he goes I need you to go press the windows key plus the r. So I am why do I need to run something told him hold on while I go flip my sausage. He goes now I need you to go and type in regedit. I am like why do I need to go to my registry. He replies so I can show you what files are corrupting your system, Mind you the whole time I am in the kitchen Cooking. So he goes have you got there yet I said hold on I need to power off my router. He goes that is fine but now I need you to click on the such and such. I said hold on I am running netstat. He then goes no no no you need to close that. I am like hold on my microsoft telnet is telling me about and attack. I am tracing the routes now. HE GOES NO NO NO NO YOU NEED TO CLOSE THAT YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DO THAT. I am like why not he continues to tell me I do not have the right weapon for that. I am like what why do I need a weapon. He then goes why don't you look between your legs drop your pants and put down my head then I would have the right weapon. :eek:So.... I go on to say well right now your moms head is there.:big-grin-emoticon: He goes you know what your Wife told me you are a c#$&@)_!r :scared:. I am like excuse me my gf wouldn't tell you something like that. He goes o yeah she did so I got even more mischevious at this time and said man your sister wouldn't talk to you about our sex life.:happy-emoticon:.. HE THEN GOES YOU M#$$*$@r. :scared:I said yep and yours was last night.:big-grin-emoticon: He Hung up if only I had batteries in my camera I was gonna make a YOUTUBE video of it.

Windows Technical support will not call you, they do not block your computer, what windows will do is Deactivate your windows and have you call 1-800-Microsoft, and when I have had that message is I was once sold a computer with a Pirated Copy of XP Professional.