IGNORED

The cure for people pulling out in front of me

AKRefugee

I once bought a used MGA. For the unknowing that is a small British sports car. It wasn't long before I had a guy pull out in front of me. I hit the horn and scared us both half to death. I checked the paperwork and found it had a very rare option called " twin wind horns". That is dual air horns to you and me. Sounded just like a semi. Loved that horn.

Is that what cowpuc rode on his very first date with Tippy? The moment she sat down, he said " she...is my true love"
:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:,,,,:scratchchin:,,,,, more like = "that sweetheart is my - POE AHEAD GUNK MAKE MY DAY - apparatus,, jump on my scoot we'll see if we can find some gunk to test it on" :rasberry:

Love it!!! But recoil may upset the jewels! LOL

My wife often comments how she wishes she had a "vaporizer button" (no not for me)

I put twin horns on my Vulcan (lots of space) def wakes people up! But I can't find anywhere suitable to mount similar on the RSTD. :(

Love it!!! But recoil may upset the jewels! LOL

My wife often comments how she wishes she had a "vaporizer button" (no not for me)

I put twin horns on my Vulcan (lots of space) def wakes people up! But I can't find anywhere suitable to mount similar on the RSTD. :(

I tucked mine up under the frame

Many years ago riding an air horn equipped Honda 750 in the Pacific Northwest; a ford wagon pulled out of a gas station right into my path. LAID on the air horns long short long and that poor SOB near killed himself getting out of my way. I suspect he thought I was a logging truck. Lesson learned To paraphrase Teddy Roosevelt ride quietly and install loud horns.

Full disclosure; I replaced the RH horn on the RSV with a louder snail horn and relay, still need to do the other.