IGNORED

Inner Peace during the current political campaign.....

Flyinfool

Inner Peace during the current political campaign.....

I'm passing this on because it worked for me today.

A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives during this political campaign, we should always finish things that we start. Since we all could use more calm in our lives, I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished.

I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Bayleys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Waliuminun scriptins, an a bxo a choclutz. Yuz haz kno idr how fablus I feeeel rite now.

• Like 3

• 3 years later...

One way I keep from getting too worked up is I do not watch news, I end up yelling at the TV.  I have to read my news, usually on Reuters as it has less partisan bias than a few of the other main sources. Watching mainstream news is like listening to a nest of parasitic insects gnawing through my blood brain barrier from inside my ear.

Reading news is far less aggravating, at least for me. YMMV.  Inner peace might still be a little out of my grasp, but I like the idea of unfinished projects, thanks to you I might now have to finish all this baseboard. Yup, thanks for that! At least your unfinished projects were bottled haha.