IGNORED

Call out the National Guard!

Yama Mama

I have not posted much lately. Just plan nothing to say. However, yesterday Ron and me were out on the bike. I really just wanted to buy peaches to make a pie. Soooooo, we are at Lowe's and they are having a free contractor's lunch. We said we like Free and it was lunch. So we are there, and then we stop at Sam's. Right there, we are putting our sunglasses in the trunk and then we spot it. A bunch of scratches in the corner of our trunk. Our bike is a 99. We have kept it pretty clean from any blemish all this time. My heart sank. I was mad all day. Today, I got up the nerve to take a photo of the damage. As I am taking the photo, Ron says he was trying to use rubbing compound on it and got some of it off. So the photo is not as bad as it looked yesterday. I forgot to mention, I was blaming anyone who was in with in three inches of our bike. Well, today the story changed, Ron confessed, it was his fault. He backed into a handle on a Billy Goat Machine that we are trying to sell, that was in the wrong place on our driveway. So tell the National Guard and the First Infantry they can go back home, it was a false alarm. But I am still upset, but not as much as if it were some one just trying to damage our bike.

Yama MamaP1050391.jpg

So does that mean that you will need to take your first husband out behind the woodshed with your whip?

I will have to make a surprise attack with my whip. I always say, get them while they are not looking. Accidents happen, but not to our bike!

I will get over it. May be put a decal over it.

Yama Mama

I had something similar happen. Except i was including the state, the town, paving contractor, parking line striper, building contractor, landscaper, vehicle manufacturers, shopping cart manufacturer, mars (candy wrapper laying on the ground), and lowes in my lawsuit for not taking the steps needed to protect my RSMV.

I will have to make a surprise attack with my whip. I always say, get them while they are not looking. Accidents happen, but not to our bike!

I will get over it. May be put a decal over it.

Yama Mama

First there Is one the a second one on the opposite side to balance things out then you start collecting them then before you know it you have a Tweeks redo.

I really can't see what it is that you're so upset about. There are many people who pay big bucks to get such a swirl on their scoot, and here you got a husband who got it done for nothing, none the less. Can't you girls ever be happy??? Just because it's depressed rather that raised, is that such a big difference???

Get a life!!!!!!!! have him do the other side as well and then all will be equal,,, one for you,, one for him,,, and you won't have to go for a second hand husband.

I really can't see what it is that you're so upset about. There are many people who pay big bucks to get such a swirl on their scoot, and here you got a husband who got it done for nothing, none the less. Can't you girls ever be happy??? Just because it's depressed rather that raised, is that such a big difference???

Get a life!!!!!!!! have him do the other side as well and then all will be equal,,, one for you,, one for him,,, and you won't have to go for a second hand husband.

Marcarl, I am not upset. I am just disappointed that we got these scratches on our trunk. I was upset if some body just for the heck of it decided to scratch our bike. That to me is real upsetting. See the difference. Ron didn't mean to scratch it but it is done now. So you quit picking on me now, okay.

Yama Mama

Marcarl, I am not upset. I am just disappointed that we got these scratches on our trunk. I was upset if some body just for the heck of it decided to scratch our bike. That to me is real upsetting. See the difference. Ron didn't mean to scratch it but it is done now. So you quit picking on me now, okay.

Yama Mama

Well if you're not upset will it be okay if I get upset for ya?