IGNORED

Whats your Weather like today?

snyper316

• 1 month later...

Mid 70's today and 48 tonight but it sure is nice riding weather. The deer are kinda thick now. Seen 5 doe yesterday saw the first one cross and slowed to a crawl and here came the other 4. Then today I seen 3 in a field kinda grazing. Another 2 down by the creek at the park. Maybe it's time to think about draining the carbs and tank. Or be on high alert for texters and deer.

Twist the handle and move!!!

Poor @Flyinfool I just wished they would say snow haven't seen much snow since the 2011 blizzard that dumped 35" of snow. Bought a 4-wheel drive and snow blower. Both no longer have the trani went out in Jimmy. The snow blower got smashed by the flu/chimney. So my luck we will get a ton of snow now that I am not prepared for it.

Poor Flyinfool I just wished they would say snow haven't seen much snow since the 2011 blizzard that dumped 35" of snow. Bought a 4-wheel drive and snow blower. Both no longer have the trani went out in Jimmy. The snow blower got smashed by the flu/chimney. So my luck we will get a ton of snow now that I am not prepared for it.

You/we can only hope for a ton of snow. It is coming sooner than later..................:snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2:

• 1 month later...